Witness to Son's first ENF

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
SDS

Witness to Son's first ENF

Post by SDS »

So I'm going to break my rule to never mix my adult real world and ENF author lives but I just had to share this amusing little snippet.

So I was recently on a family's Vacation with my wife and almost 12 year old son. 4* hotel, abroad in the sun, very nice time.

He's never really shown much obvious interest in girls so far to this point.

Anyway... So we were by the pool I was enjoying a Sangria, it was pretty quiet in the cluster of tables we were sat at. My wife had gone off somewhere don't remember where. A ...I think French but I'm rubbish at languages...family sat two tables in front of us 3 women and a girl. They seemed to be getting ready for a swim. Costumes under light outfits as was common.

The girl was I assume somewhere near my sons age but darned if I can tell she could have been anywhere from 9-13 as its so hard to judge as they go through random growth spurts in their tweens haha.

She simply undressed to a conservative swim top and bottoms which was common practice as we were at the pool. However what I assume was her mum quickly noticed the girl had her top on backwards.

We'll it seemed to me that her mum wasn't very considerate of her daughters feeling now she wasn't little kid. The next thing I know her mum was 'Helping her' by tugging her arms from the straps and quickly turning the top the right way round catching her by surprise.

I looked quickly away towards the bar as the poor girls boobs were fully exposed. She gave a little embarrassed yelp and words were exchanged with the lady.

I had no interest in seeing her... I might often write young victims but thats more an embarrassment level thing as older victims often lose much vulnerability and shame in my opinion when I write stories... reality and fiction two very distinct things.

However as I looked over to my son he was staring wide eyed and mouth open. I almost told him to look away or not stare, but then I remembered one of my favourite bits about holidays growing up was trying to catch situations like this haha. Girls and ladies undressing... pool slips... pool pranks... poorly designed changing room curtains...

When I looked back the girl was sulking not looking happy. For the rest of our holiday I found my son watching that girl often. I wanted to tease him for his crush but left him be, its best to not embarrass them too much about girls at his age. Even if me and the wife had a chuckle about it while out of earshot.

He didn't seem too interested in the scantily clad ladies or topless bathers on the beach for the rest of the holiday through so who knows haha!

With love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

jimmythehand

Re: Witness to Son's first ENF

Post by jimmythehand »

SDS wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:33 pm He didn't seem too interested in the scantily clad ladies or topless bathers on the beach for the rest of the holiday through so who knows haha!
That's pretty normal I think. For most pre-teens, anyone over twenty tends to be viewed as old - adults are practically seen as a different species.

I remember seeing a topless woman at the beach when I was about that age and did stare a little, but it was more of an academic interest (for lack of a better term) and to satisfy my curiosity than any sexual attraction, as we usually holidayed in the UK at beaches where you didn't generally see anything along those lines. Seeing a girl around my age getting the back of her skirt blown up on a boat trip that same holiday, to give occassional glimpses of the fact she wasn't wearing anything underneath on the other hand... that kept my attention to say the least!

Similarly, on another occassion there was a family of women and girls that (for whatever reason) were all wearing their bras and knickers at the beach instead of bikinis; I only had eyes for the one that was my age.

My congratulations on your son's awakening - there's no going back now!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

It's official. One day we will see stories posted from SDS Jr. His path in life is set now that he's had a taste.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:33 pm It's official. One day we will see stories posted from SDS Jr. His path in life is set now that he's had a taste.
Oh god if I ever find this website on his search history I would have to delete my account haha!
jimmythehand wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:48 pm ...
Ok what type of crazy holidays did you go on ... pantiless teens and whole families in underwear haha!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

SDS wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:39 pm
Ok what type of crazy holidays did you go on ... pantiless teens and whole families in underwear haha!
Very bland ones, honestly. :D I've always assumed that the 'pantiless teen' had worn a swimsuit underneath when she left the house that morning and forgot to pack anything to replace it after she'd been swimming, though that's pure speculation on my part. The family in underwear I really don't know. Maybe it was a last minute decision to go to the beach and they didn't have anything with them but were confident/relaxed enough to just strip down, or maybe they were naturists and this was as far as they could go on a non-nude beach?