Woman at beach

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Woman at beach

Post by Imagination »

When I was younger, probably 11 or 12, my family went to the seaside on holiday.

One day at the beach we put our towels down next to a group of women in their 30s.

My parents and siblings were swimming and I was at our towels, when a woman joined her friends next to me, wearing a bikini.

She was pretty attractive and 12 year old me paid attention.

From what I gathered all her friends were ready to go, this girl just had to get changed and they could go.

So this woman got changed under a towel, I tried not to look as she wrapped the towel round her and took off her top and her bottoms. Although being 12 I did keep looking, hoping that I'd get a glimpse of her boobs.

Turns out it was way better. To the other side of the girls was a bunch of 20year old guys on a stag party, and while this woman was in a towel, her friends decided to prank her.

I looked at the woman, knowing that she was naked under her towel, when one of her friends snatched the towel away from her.

I watched with disbelief,seeing that woman without clothes on.

She was facing the other way, her friend had left her naked facing a group of younger guys. I stared at her uncovered ass- the first girls one I'd seen.

I heard her scream, then to my surprise, saw her turning round to hide her exposed front from the boys.

I got a glimpse of her boobs and her public hair as she tried to cover, but luckily for her, her friend have her te towel back.

I was trying to hide the lump in my swimsuit after seeing my first real nudity, and the girls had gone by the time my family came back.

The end.