Junior Pantsed in front of Freshmen

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Acengod

Junior Pantsed in front of Freshmen

Post by Acengod »

First post here!

I am a Junior in college and this happened just a few weeks ago during Freshman orientation.

As a Junior, I volunteered to be a mentor during orientation week. It's a small private school with only about 250 incoming freshmen. Me and another Junior, Sarah, were given a mentor group of 14 Freshmen to show around campus for three days. The school had planned various activities throughout the three days to teach the Freshmen about what to expect at college. We went through alcohol, active shooter, and sexual assault programs with them and tried to prepare them for what college life was like. You know, general orientation stuff.

On the second day of orientation, the school planned a flag football tournament for the 16 mentor groups. It was bracketed like the sweet sixteen, single elimination style. We told our group that the flag football tournament was a big deal and our freshmen got excited-- really it was just for team building, but Sarah and I could tell our group was hyper competitive. Some of them even practiced the first night to get ready for the tournament.

We liked our chances to win. Both Sarah and I were athletic-- I am on the baseball team and Sarah is on the women's soccer team so she is fast. We also had two freshmen who were recruited to play football here and several other girls who had played sports in high school.

We were right about liking our chances. We steamrolled the first two teams and didn't face real competition until the final four semifinal game. Since Sarah was fast, she was our go-to wide receiver along with one of the other guys on the football team. Our quarterback was the other football player and he kept making dime throws. I was bigger and taller so I would hike the ball, block if they blitzed, then run out for a quick dump pass like I was Gronk. Our system worked great.

We quickly found ourselves in the championship game with a decent two score lead. Since we were the last two teams playing, the whole Freshman class was there to watch and the school had catered pizza for the championship.

Then disaster struck for Sarah. Our QB was double blitzed and I was only able to block one guy. He saw Sarah somewhat open and threw a quick screen pass to her. She grabbed it and started running away from her defender. He lunged at her and grabbed her flag... only he didn't just grab her flag.. he also grabbed the waistband of her athletic shorts.

Sarah kept running as the defender fell to the ground with a fist full of the flag and her shorts. With her shorts at her ankles, she tripped over them and fell to the ground with her ass pointed in the air. She was wearing a really cute bright green lace thong. You know, the ones from Victoria's Secret with the lace waistband and cotton front. Her ass was bright white and she had a clear bikini tan line from the Summer spent by the pool.

She knelt on all fours as she got up and since she was wearing a thong, the narrow string between her ass crack failed to hide her dark ass hole. From a distance, it even looked like the thong was wedged up her pussy from running and diving during the games. She got up, turned around, and collected her shorts from the freshman defender who was apologizing profusely. The front cotton panel of her thong was also green with a pink shamrock on the front.

She put her shorts back on and ran back to the team to huddle up for the next play. Everyone was apologizing to her put she was unfazed and shook it off like a champ. We went on to score on the next play and won the game by three touchdowns.

And that's the story about how my friend Sarah got pantsed in from of the who Freshman class as a Junior. The whole school found out about it quickly after-- nothing stays a secret at small colleges. She just laughed it off and said at least she was wearing her lucky pair of panties.
GothyElise

Re: Junior Pantsed in front of Freshmen

Post by GothyElise »

OMG!

That's so embarrassing! I mean I've had my panties exposed once or twice but....

Everyone seeing her thong, especially with her bent over with her ass up, must have been so humiliating for her.

If that many boys saw my nearly naked ass I would cry.

Hopefully she was okay... but still - better her than me.
Acengod

Re: Junior Pantsed in front of Freshmen

Post by Acengod »

Glad you liked the story! She was totally cool about it and brushed it off. It’s college so shit like that happens. We even laugh about it sometimes in our friend group.

The best part (other than the pantsing in front of the whole freshmen class) was that this happened on day 2 of a 3 day orientation. She still had to run the mentor group the next day with the group of freshmen who all got to see her panties.