Found on Quora

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Found on Quora

Post by Imagination »

This is a story I saw on Quora about a girl losing her bikini top.

I almost wish she had her bikini bottoms lost too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t lose a bet but when I was 16 I went on holiday with my family and my mum packed my old bikini.

It was too small for me, but I had to wear it, and it was kinda embarrassing.

Firstly my boobs had grown since last year so although the top covered them, I didn’t get much support from my bikini top and I had to keep adjusting it, I remember having to keep pull it up so that my boobs didn’t slip out.

My bottoms stayed on okay but were noticeably tight. The bottom of my butt cheeks weren’t covered by them, and were basically on show. I knew that some girls wore shorts like that but for me it was embarrassing. The bottoms were tight to my ass and gave a good outline, which I didn’t mind, but I felt a little uncomfortable that they were tight on the front.

I noticed that, although the fabric at the front covered my crotch, It also clung tightly to it and outlined my “front bits”.

I expressed my concerns to my mum but she just dismissed me, and I thought that I wasn’t going to see anyone I knew, so I just went along with it.

I remember walking to the pool in my old bikini, I noticed some people look at my front and I instinctively put my hand over my crotch to cover, I thought it would be fine once I got in the pool. (At least my top was holding fine.

I remember getting looks from guys throughout the day, perhaps noticing how tight my suit was, perhaps it was just my paranoia.

Everything was fine and I managed to stay covered, until I was playing with my sister. We were swimming underwater, I ducked down and then burst out of the water to scare her.

Unfortunately I’d made a lot of noise, and a group of teens (about 4 boys and 2 girls) were nearby by. Like I said I made noise to scare my sister, which caused these guys to look, along with a few other people.

I remember my sister screaming and I felt pretty good until I saw the look on her face. I then saw the group of kids my age all staring at me, the guys looked in shock and the girls looked like they were trying not to laugh.

I looked down and saw to my horror that when I had surfaced, my old bikini top had been pushed down.

I had been standing there totally topless! Everyone could see my naked boobs.

It was super embarrassing, especially knowing that guys my age had seen my exposed chest!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's the orginal post:

https://www.quora.com/Did-you-ever-lose ... -in-public