Nearly true story + Hannah's pantsing.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Nearly true story + Hannah's pantsing.

Post by Imagination »

I lived with this girl called Hannah.

She was 5'11" blonde, slim and pretty stunning.

I lived in a big shared house with her, 3 guys and 4 other girls.

None were as attractive as Hannah, and while she never wore overly revealing clothes, she still managed to look pretty sexy.

She was slim but curvy, she had small (but firm looking) boobs, and a nice looking ass which was always framed in her jeans.

Each floor had a shared bathroom, and a few times I saw Hannah going back to her room wrapped in her towel. I always wished that she would drop it, and expose her body to me but she never did.

I knew that the girls in the house found it annoying that Hannah was so attractive, they weren't bad looking themselves, but they seemed to hold a grudge against Hannah for being so classically pretty.

I always dreamed that one of the girls would be there when Hannah walked back from the bathroom in her towel. I would have been so turned on to see poor Hannah get her towel yanked away and stand there totally nude in front of me and my roommates.

Unfortunately that never happened, and I could only dream.

But once something happened that was almost as good.

It was in lockdown, no-one could leave the house, so we had a games night downstairs.

Everyone was drinking and us guys were there with the 4 other girls, I admit I even started finding them attractive. In fact one of them, Jess, had been making eyes and me (and later in the lockdown we got together).

At about 10pm I remember Hannah coming downstairs to get some food from the kitchen, wearing her Pajamas. She wore a t-shirt and some baggy pants.

There were 4 of us guys and 4 girls down in the kitchen/living room at the time, and we'd all had a bit to drink.

I watched Hannah moving around the kitchen, seeing her figure outlined by her night clothes.

Then, when she turned away from us and opened the fridge, I watched in disbelief, when Jess came upto her and grabbed her Pajama trousers.

Me and the other girls and guys watched Hannah's bottoms slide down to her knees. Jess laughed and Hannah screamed.

She was only wearing a tiny thong! We saw her almost naked ass, only covered by her thing thong. I remember hearing her scream and then watching her squat down to grab her bottoms.

I loved how she almost spread her ass when she bent down, and how embarrassed she was when she pulled them up and ran out of the room.

My only regret is that I never saw her totally naked.