ENF story from childhood and another recent one

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ENFobsessed

ENF story from childhood and another recent one

Post by ENFobsessed »

When I was a young kid, I can't remember exactly what age but I was around 12-15 years old, I went to Disney world with my parents and they have a water park (typhoon lagoon if anyone was curious).

I'd always wanted to see a real life ENF and that day (for the only time in my life) it finally happened. I was sitting at a table waiting for my parents to bring me food that they ordered, and there was a girl waiting by the bathroom for somebody (she was maybe a few years older than me). While she was waiting her entire left tit was hanging out, she had no idea but maybe the top was too big or something. She didn't notice for a solid 1-2 minutes and when I say her whole boob was on display, I really man it, she was hiding nothing. Im pretty sure I was just memorized and stared the entire time. Finally an older woman came up to her and told her of the bikini malfunction. Her face went soooo red and she immediately fixed her top. I'll never forget that day, I felt bad for her but it was an absolute dream of mine to see a real life ENF. This happened maybe 15 or 20 years ago and I still think about it from time to time.

I have another EUF story from much more recently (maybe a month ago). I was in New York City walking down the street when I noticed a mother with her daughter and son. I'm estimating her daughter was 15/16 and son was 13/14. The daughter was wearing a reasonably lengthed skirt but out of nowhere a strong gust of wind hit out city block and her skirt went FLYING up. Her panties where exposed to the entire block (black laced panties). She let out a yelp and immediately went to put her skirt down but the damage was done. She made eye contact with her brother who was holding back laughter. SHE WAS SOO embarrassed, you could see it in her face as it was really red. Her mother was clearly just trying to make it out like it wasn't a big deal (to be honest it's not a big deal but for a girl I understand her embarrassment in front of her brother and hundreds of strangers). They then went across the street and continued on with their day. It was interesting to see an EUF situation as an adult, not nearly as exciting as it was when I was a child but that's just life I guess.

Hope you enjoyed these two small stories from my past.