Hard during examination

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
beenseen

Hard during examination

Post by beenseen »

Hi. Forgiveness. My English is not very good. I use google translator.

My doctor felt a small lump during a routine checkup and sent me for an ultrasound when I was 17. Turned out to be nothing. Good! This is a sport exam. I went to the test in jeans a shirt and running shoes. Normal youth clothing. Ha ha.

Mom drove me to the exam room and waited in the waiting room. I'm a bit nervous and sometimes at that age I get hard when I'm nervous. I remember wishing it was a man. But the woman tech came out and called me into the exam room. She is very beautiful. This was pre Covid so no masks. She has a beautiful face and is still young. She was wearing a blue smock. I will never forget.

She brought me back into the room. there is only us. She told me she would leave me alone so I could undress and just keep my shirt on. I'll cover myself with a towel and lie down on the table. The room was dimly lit. For imaging I think.

She left and I undressed. I was very nervous about going hard, but I stayed soft. She knocked on the door and came back to sit next to me. She told me to lie down and take off the towel so she could start. I opened the towel and she put it on the table I think. I do not remember. She asked me to pull my shirt up to my chest so I wouldn't get the gel. She was beautiful and kept telling me to relax. i'm still soft I pray it doesn't get hard. I stared at the ceiling, counting and calculating in my head. Imaging feels very good, but I try not to pay attention to it. Then I couldn't take it anymore. I think it's starting to harden and I wish I had a towel. I don't know if it was fully hard. I think it was but I never looked down. I'm so embarrassed. She smiled and said don't worry.

I remember she laughed a little. I don't know why she was laughing. Maybe she was to nervous. It went soft after a while, and then the exam was over. She let me get dressed and left the room. Then she came back and took me back to my mother. When I got home I played all afternoon.
Imagination

Re: Hard during examination

Post by Imagination »

That sounds pretty embarrassing...

I had a similar thing, I broke my leg on holiday in Spain when I was 15.

I went to the hospital and had an x-ray, I was only wearing swimming trunks and had to remove them.

In the x-ray room there was a female doctor who told me to remove my trunks.

With her was a nurse who was about 19 or 20 who was there to learn.

I had to pull down my swimming trunks in front of both of them while they watched, I felt so embarrassed taking them off and exposing my crotch.

I saw the nurse looking at me and I blushed hard. I tried to cover up but had to use one arm to stand up, then the doctor told me to stand straight with my arms up.

They could both see me bottomless, then the doctor came to adjust the x-ray machine.

The nurse watched while the doctor moved the machine, then she said she needed me to move into position.

The female doctor moved me by my hips, then put her hands on my good leg to position me.

As soon as she touched me I started to get excited, I tried to control it but by the time the doctor had moved me, I was almost fully erect.

I remember she saw but acted like nothing had happened... but I saw the nurse staring and trying not to laugh.

I was so glad when it was over.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

GothyElise

Post by GothyElise »

That sounds so embarrassing for you! I'm sorry it happened, but also find it kinda funny too (not gonna lie).
It reminds me of something that happened when I was a student nurse.

I'm in my 3rd year of a nursing degree right now so I've seen plenty of patients undressed, and most are fine for both of us.

In my first year though I was part of a situation that must have been pretty damn embarrassing for the person involved.

I was 19 (a girl) and on a placement at a doctor's surgery with another girl on my course.

It was a Sunday and this 16 yr old boy had come from a football (soccer) game, he had hurt his leg and thigh and the doctor suspected a groin injury.

The boy and his mum came in and talked with our mentor, Dr foster, and agreed to an examination.

Dr foster was this 50 year old woman, and she asked if he minded students watching, his mum answered for him saying it would be fine.

So me and the other student nurse came into the room to observe, Dr foster had asked where it hurt and the boy pointed to his inner thigh and his hip. The doctor told him to take off his shorts so she could look, and he did, looking at me and the other student nurse with a look of embarrassment.

We both watched him sat in his boxers while the doctor examined him, she explained to us that it could be damage to his hip (flexors i think) and his thigh muscle. I watched her, trying to learn.

Then she asked him to remove his underwear so she could check for bruising, I remember feeling a bit shocked, I had never seen a patient "naked" before.

The poor boy turned bright red and looked at me and the other student, we were both girls in our 20's, he looked pretty embarrassed.

Eventually he stood up and pulled his boxers down in front of us, trying not to look at us, then he sat on the bed bottomless.

I remember trying not to look at his crotch and focus on the doctor. She was touching his inner thigh and the back of her hand was brushing his more....sensitive... areas.

Me and the other student nurse both noticed that he was getting aroused and tried not to giggle... He looked at us and I could tell he was humiliated, two girls seeing his erect penis.

Eventually the doctor was satisfied and the poor boy got dressed.

I would HATE to be in that situation as a patient
TheBlushingPrincess

TheBlushingPrincess

StephenJude

Post by StephenJude »

I would be supremely hotly nudely sexually embarrassed if both The Blushing Princess and GothyGirl got to sit in on my sports physical—or if the nurse left the exam room door open by accident, or better on purpose, and both of you got to watch! Especially got to watch me undress! Talk about sexual combustion! From humiliation! And embarrassment!
Pants_Down

Post by Pants_Down »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:39 pm Sorry to tell you this, but I think she may have been having a little fun with you. Standard practice in such an ultrasound is usually to have the patient tightly cover the penis with a towel so the only thing exposed are the balls. Of course, maybe your imaging needed something different. But I think she may have been having a little unethical fun at your expense. ;) Not sure if you should feel violated or flattered, but there you go.
I had a different experience. When I had to go in for an ultrasound (for a lump in my scrotum that turned out to be a benign hydrocele), the tech — a lovely, curvy young woman with red hair — asked me to take off everything below the waist. She gave me a towel and left the room. I stripped off my pants and underwear, stowed them, and lay down as instructed, putting the towel over my nude belly and crotch. When she returned with the gel, she just took the towel away, leaving me bare, and proceeded with the exam using that *cold* gel... which pretty much ensured that I wasn't going to get hard. Still, it was both embarrassing and sexy. She did not ask me to cover my cock at all. But she did ask me to move it a couple of times, when it was in the way of the transducer. Just very matter of fact. That evening, of course, I fantasized about her touching my cock to move it... I've always had a medfet thing.
TheBlushingPrincess