Stripped rival

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Hellokittypanties1

Stripped rival

Post by Hellokittypanties1 »

Hi Iam Anne and Iam 39 this happened some time ago I was out with friends at a bar when I saw some one I used to work with called Nikki we where always competing against eatch other for promotions and clients. Well Nikki got fired a while ago and I hadn’t seen here for some time till this night. We saw eatch other and she came over I said hello and asked how things where but I remember I still hated her so we spoke and she went back to the group she was with. Later that night one off her friends over heard me say that she was a bitch and I hated her.

Later that night I went to the bathroom and Nikki followed me we got into argument with eatch other and started to fight before I knew what happened she had ripped my dress off leaving me in my thong and bra but that was not enough for the bitch she tore my underwear off leaving me naked in the toilet she then had her friends sores my legs while she fingers my pussy and played with my clitt till I came she left leaving me there naked till my friends came and helped I hate her so bad
RandomName

Re: Stripped rival

Post by RandomName »

Woah that sounds so mean!

At least she didn't throw you out totally naked in front of the whole bar!
Jennifer887

Re: Stripped rival

Post by Jennifer887 »

Oh fuck. She got to learn everything there was to know about your vagina.