My guy friends story - enf

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RandomName

My guy friends story - enf

Post by RandomName »

One of my guy friends in university told me about when he was a teenager and saw something.

He said he went to a swimming pool and was walking to a cubicle to change when he saw a cubicle door opening. He told me that he instinctively looked.

He saw a little kid standing there and behind them was a woman in her 30s, who was halfway through putting her swimsuit on.

He said that he basically saw her completely naked, before she saw him and the open door and quickly stepped into her suit... before shouting at her kid to shut the door.

We were drunk when he told me this and he admitted to me that he got a boner and had to "relieve" himself when he got into his stall.
CinnabarSunset

Re: My guy friends story - enf

Post by CinnabarSunset »

I'm sure that sight wasn't soon forgotten! It's probably still relatively vivid in his mind.

From the sounds of things, the mom (or aunt, or whatever her relation to the kid was) didn't immediately notice, which makes it a lot better. Even if it was brief, he got a natural and unobstructed glance at her in her full glory.

Sounds like a surprisingly sensible reaction on the woman's part. Calmly continuing to get her suit on was probably the best way to minimize the damage at that point, rather than panicking, trying to immediately cover herself, attracting more attention by shouting, etc. I dunno, maybe I've just been conditioned to expect responses such as those exhibited by anime girls.

(Or maybe she just reacted well because she had prior experience with the kid opening changing room doors.)
RandomName

Re: My guy friends story - enf

Post by RandomName »

Yeah he seemed a little excited when he told me about it to be honest.

I told him that I would have been equally embarrassed and equally excited if that was me being seen.