My Favorite Babysitter

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
TeenFan

My Favorite Babysitter

Post by TeenFan »

A long long time ago, in a Galaxy far away, my brother and I were sat by the most irresponsible babysitter ever.

I was eleven, if I remember right, and my brother is a year younger. Our new babysitter was probably 16 years old. It's hard for young boys
to know how old girls are just by looking, so that is my estimate on her age. I remember she was pretty, had long straight hair. I imagine her
instructions were the usual ones for a babysitter. Make the boys brush their teeth. Get them to bed on time. Didn't have to worry about what
we might watch on tv. This is 1978, there isn't anything bad on tv for kids to see back then. I don't remember watching tv when the babysitter
was there. My brother and I ended up being engaged in more entertaining things.

First strange thing I remember is she gave me and my brother a cigarette to smoke. Imagine a babysitter giving cigarettes to the kids. She did this
several times on different nights. After smoking my cigarette, I felt nauseous and a little sick and I lay down on the couch. (Later I was glad I felt
sick. I never became a smoker when I got older)

The second unusual thing that happened is the babysitter let me and my brother feel down the front of her shirt. I don't recall how it started, if
the girl suggested it or how it first happened. The babysitter didn't take anything off, but she let me slide my hand down the top of her blouse and
under the bra to feel her breast.

The third interesting thing that happened is my brother and I would get into a strip wrestling match, with the babysitter watching. We stripped
each other completely bare and even chased each other around the house while naked. All the time the babysitter encouraged us,
cheered us on.

After four or five nights of having this babysitter, we didn't see her anymore. My brother and I were not complaining about her, that's for sure, so
I don't know why it came to an end. I don't know if the parents suspected anything.

Years later, I admitted some of this to my step-dad during a camping trip. I was an assistant scoutmaster and my much younger brother was in the troop. My step-dad and I were with the other adult leaders around a campfire at night. I told the tale to the group and my step-dad said he was surprised at it all. I left out the part of strip wrestling with my brother and running naked around the house while she watched.

All I can say after that....keep an eye on your babysitter.