Bikini prank

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RandomName

Bikini prank

Post by RandomName »

One of my friends recently told me something that would fit in here about when she was pranked/picked on when she was 18.

She had gone to the beach with her friends and people from her graduating class one summer.

Apparently her and her friends used to tease each other but either flipping up their skirts or trying to playfully pull down their shorts.

But she said that the worst thing happened to her that day on the beach.

It started when they were in the water, about half of her friends were in the sea with her, when one girl came up behind her and pulled her string bikini top off.

My friend was always self conscious about the size of her boobs so it was a nightmare when she lost her top, she covered immediately and felt so humiliated when the other girls started teasing her by waving and throwing her bikini around.

Apparently there were some of their guy friends there too which made her feel worse cos they all noticed.

She had been doing a good job of covering up until this one girl decided to run out of the sea with her top. My friend said she was so panicked that she ended up running after her, covering her chest.

In the end she ran all the way after the girl to where everyone (guys and girls) were sat, and everyone was staring at her.

The worst thing was that the girl with her top was teasing her with it, trying to get her to uncover her boobs.

It nearly didn't work until the girl threw her top to someone and my friend basically grabbed at it with both hands and caught it..... which pretty much gave everyone a great view of her naked boots.