Bathing Suit Removed

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
CarolineT

Bathing Suit Removed

Post by CarolineT »

When I was quite young at age 11 my aunt embarrassed me in front of my boy cousins and uncle by pulling the shoulder straps of my bathing suit down and completely off. We had just gotten to her house from the beach when she did this in the living room and she talked about me being too sandy from the beach and needing a bath. She brushed the sand off my nude body as a way of delaying my exposure in front of everyone. My uncle pretended to not look but he and my boy cousins were clearly ogling my nude body. I was too embarrassed and shocked to do anything but stand there bashfully until my aunt finally took me away to the bathroom to bathe.
CinnabarSunset

Re: Bathing Suit Removed

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Did your aunt just think you were too young for the exposure to matter?

And to clarify: it sounds like you were wearing a one piece swimsuit, and your aunt took it all the way off of you, starting with the shoulder straps?
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

She knew I was a bit too old for that. It’s ok for a 3 or 4 year old but at 11 years old most kids are pretty private about their bodies. It’s just before puberty and I was very self-conscious of my body. My aunt and her sister, my mother, didn’t get along and I think she was sort of taking it out on me. Also when I got older I realized that she just enjoyed forcibly undressing me in front of my uncle and her sons for her own pleasure.

It was a yellow one piece suit and she was behind me when she grabbed the shoulder straps and pulled the suit down. I was facing my uncle and boy cousin Mikey who was 12 at the time. My cousin Eric, he was 9, came around from behind me as the suit came off to look at my girl genitals. My aunt made me lift my legs one at a time to get the bathing suit completely off.

I tried to cover with my hands but I felt like I was just drawing attention to my exposed vulva so I sort of didn’t know what to do with my hands and just glanced quickly at my uncle and Mikey then looked away very embarrassed as they stared at my body. We had been at the beach and I was tanned so when the suit came off it exposed my white body. I was so embarrassed that my face felt hot and I knew I was blushing. I looked down and I could see my own hairless vulva that they were staring at. I was a slim girl and my hairless pubic mons just stood out. My breasts were just beginning to bud out a bit but I was still almost flat chested.

My aunt took her time brushing sand away from my back but I think she was just taking time and making me stand there for a while completely nude and embarrassed in front of everyone in the living room. It felt like a long time for me. My aunt turned me around at one point and I know my uncle was looking at my bare white butt cheeks like I could feel eyes looking at my ass cheeks.

My mother was really mad at my aunt when she found out. My cousin Linda who was my age was staring in shock and I think she was afraid of the same happening to her but I was the only one that my aunt undressed in front of everyone.

Later when I realized that it probably turned on my uncle and boy cousins sexually I got very sexually aroused about being stripped like that in front of boys.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

She knew I was a bit too old for that. It’s ok for a 3 or 4 year old but at 11 years old most kids are pretty private about their bodies. It’s just before puberty and I was very self-conscious of my body. My aunt and her sister, my mother, didn’t get along and I think she was sort of taking it out on me. Also when I got older I realized that she just enjoyed forcibly undressing me in front of my uncle and her sons for her own pleasure.

It was a yellow one piece suit and she was behind me when she grabbed the shoulder straps and pulled the suit down. I was facing my uncle and boy cousin Mikey who was 12 at the time. My cousin Eric, he was 9, came around from behind me as the suit came off to look at my girl genitals. My aunt made me lift my legs one at a time to get the bathing suit completely off.

I tried to cover with my hands but I felt like I was just drawing attention to my exposed vulva so I sort of didn’t know what to do with my hands and just glanced quickly at my uncle and Mikey then looked away very embarrassed as they stared at my body. We had been at the beach and I was tanned so when the suit came off it exposed my white body. I was so embarrassed that my face felt hot and I knew I was blushing. I looked down and I could see my own hairless vulva that they were staring at. I was a slim girl and my hairless pubic mons just stood out. My breasts were just beginning to bud out a bit but I was still almost flat chested.

My aunt took her time brushing sand away from my back but I think she was just taking time and making me stand there for a while completely nude and embarrassed in front of everyone in the living room. It felt like a long time for me. My aunt turned me around at one point and I know my uncle was looking at my bare white butt cheeks like I could feel eyes looking at my ass cheeks.

My mother was really mad at my aunt when she found out. My cousin Linda who was my age was staring in shock and I think she was afraid of the same happening to her but I was the only one that my aunt undressed in front of everyone.

Later when I realized that it probably turned on my uncle and boy cousins sexually I got very sexually aroused about being stripped like that in front of boys.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

That's rough. Seems like the type of thing that would cause you some confusion for years to come. Had you been slightly younger, maybe you'd have "just" been embarrassed. But it sounds like you might've been barely old enough to partially understand how thoughts of arousal enter the equation.

How much later was it that you really understood the possible arousal angle on that event?

I'll guess that your aunt never undressed your cousins like that in the living room, huh?

Must've been pretty educational for Mikey and Eric. Going by their ages at the time, Mikey in particular may have had some confused thoughts after seeing you like that.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Gee! It wasn’t long that I realized the full effect. Within a day or two I started feeling sexually aroused realizing the effect my nudity had on the males. I kept “reliving” the experience and remembering the wide eyed look from my uncle and especially Mikey. I couldn’t forget the look on their faces.

Mikey openly looked at my vulva slit or ogling is more like it and I just got aroused later realizing he was a bit shocked but pleasured by the view. My uncle sort of glanced away like he was trying not to show that he wanted to look at me but he was interested and he kept looking. I looked at them a couple of times but I turned my red face away in embarrassment. At the moment I didn’t really think about any pleasure they might be experiencing but deep down it was evident and I knew it through all the feelings of embarrassment.

I don’t know and I don’t think my aunt ever did that to her kids. My cousin Linda talked about it later and she would have told me. At least on that day I was the only one of the kids that was publicly stripped nude and that made it more embarrassing. It would have been a bit more comforting it she had also stripped Linda or one of the boys. My ears and face felt a shamefaced hot and I knew I was blushing deeply.

My mother was livid angry with my aunt about that and I remember her anger on the phone. We didn’t see much of them in the future but there were some family gatherings that were unavoidable and I remember both my uncle and Mikey staring at me sometimes like they were remembering me completely nude.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Depending on how much later those family gatherings happened, they might've been remembering the sight of you in the nude while also trying to extrapolate to your present day nude appearance. I assume that you, like most people, experienced some major bodily development in the years following age 11.

Yeah, I can see why your mother would've kept you away from your aunt after learning about that incident. It's unfortunate that you, on that day, bore the brunt of their reportedly strained relationship.

The boys were surely super curious, as I, too, would have been. Judging by his age, Eric's was probably "pure" curiosity. It sounds like you perceived Mikey's curiosity as being something more than that. That event may have been a moment of awakening for both you and Mikey. Maybe Eric experienced a delayed shift when he remembered that day a few years later, but probably not the same impact that Mikey felt, if I had to guess.

Am I correct in thinking you never spoke about it with either of the boys? I imagine that recounting the event with Linda might've been embarrassing enough. Linda might've been feeling some serious secondhand embarrassment through it all, too.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

I’m sure Linda was embarrassed vicariously and she was also in fear that her mother might strip her nude also in front of her dad and brothers but that didn’t happen. We slept in the same room that night and I went home the next day. Linda and I talked about the prospect of watching Mikey or Eric go through that and it would have been great to see.

When Eric came around the front of me seeing that my bathing suit had been pulled off he actually blurted out something like “oh, she’s naked!” and it just added to my embarrassment. So I suspect that he got more out of that than just “curiosity.” He was enjoying the view and knowing my cousins, he loved it.

I wasn’t much older the next few times I saw that side of the family maybe 12, 13 and 14 at various times. It just added to the rift between my mother and her sister, my aunt. I didn’t see much of them except for those obligatory family gatherings and then I moved away when I got to college age. I always felt embarrassed around Mikey and my uncle especially knowing they looked at me as if I was still nude.

It was traumatic at the time but I still get sexually aroused remembering it and all the feelings around that incident, the looks from boys and my uncle and Linda’s shock. I realized later that my aunt also took a lot of pleasure in my embarrassment and nudity.

I get really interested with mainstream movies and TV where a character, male or female, is forced to undress and it really touches my libido.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Hmm, sounds like Eric was indeed more mirthful about it than if it were pure curiosity. I'm sure that the "Oh, she's naked!" comment wasn't helpful in the slightest, even if he was just being Captain Obvious in that moment. Little brat was enjoying it a bit too much to just stay quiet, huh?

Must've been fun to imagine the same thing happening to one or both of the boys!... even if it never happened. Truly, life just isn't fair.

If I'm understanding you, then Eric was initially behind you, and then he walked around front when he saw your swimsuit coming down? And even having watched the big reveal in motion, seeing you full on naked from the front maybe still surprised him a bit, thus prompting his comment?

I expect your spectators didn't soon forget that sight, and most likely still haven't. Probably a formative experience for Mikey in particular. And for you too, from the sounds of things.

When you say that Mikey was kind of ogling your slit, does that mean that he was intently staring down there, without much wandering of the eyes? That would be a very understandable reaction on his part. And one that wouldn't have eased your embarrassment at all.

There are probably a good few people on this site whose interests arose from some type of similar experience, be it as a main subject or as an unscathed observer. And I'm sure most of us can relate to the feeling of arousal you get from thinking about that event. Yes, movie and TV scenes of this sort are interesting indeed.
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Eric was 9 years old and definitely interested in how a girl might look without her clothes. I don’t really remember exactly what he said but he blurted out something like that and I definitely felt more exposed in a way or embarrassed by his comment. It’s true that he wasn’t looking at me at first but turned and saw my aunt pulling my bathing suit down then came around in front of me to look at my nude body knowing he would see my exposed female genitals. He came in front of me and just gawked at my body and clearly ogled my sex mound. He wasn’t shy about it.

Mikey was older and at 12 probably more affected by his hormones than Eric. Mikey was also a really cute boy and that made it all so much more humiliating because he looked like any girl could have a crush on him. He looked a bit shocked with his eyes wide and mouth open and likely understood that I was really embarrassed. But he stood there looking clearly down at my lower body, at my vulva and I’m sure he probably never forgot that experience. At 11 years old my vulva was completely hairless and smooth so Mikey’s eyes just focused on my clearly exposed feminine slit.

I only glanced at Mikey and my Uncle Jeff quickly a couple of times since I was so embarrassed I couldn’t look them in the face and looked away in a shamefaced manner. I looked down at my bare feet and sort of didn’t know where to look or what to do with my hands that initially went to cover me but it seemed like I was drawing attention to my private areas and just didn’t know what to do so I nervously didn’t do much to cover my sex.

Then my when my aunt turned me around to face her, my uncle, Mikey and Eric had a complete show of my naked white ass cheeks. I felt very self-conscious of my exposed butt cheeks knowing they were looking. After a few moments, it seemed like forever to me, my aunt grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom to bathe.

I mean 11 years old is on the cusp of puberty and old enough that even my uncle in his mid 30’s just ogled my nude body. My breasts were just barely looking like mounds on my chest and it was very evident. My mother made it clear to my aunt on the phone that I was too old to be publicly undressed that way. I'll never forget and as you say, I'm sure my boy cousins, now adults may still remember.