Humiliating panty drop

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
poppydanger

Humiliating panty drop

Post by poppydanger »

When I was 18 I had the most humiliating experience ever. I was out with friends at the park after school, and it was spring so I was wearing a skirt that day. I guess the underwear I was wearing wasn’t the best, because the elastic was kind of frayed, but I just threw whatever on before I left the house.

So we’re hanging out in the park when all of a sudden I feel something fall down my thighs. I looked down and my panties were around my ankles! I flipped out as the guys we were with started laughing. I tried to get them up quickly, but tripped on the uneven grass, and landed hard on my ass. In trying to get things covered, I ended up on my ass with my legs spread in front of my friends and some guys they invited. The worst part was that this was a time where everyone was so vocal about no pubes, and I was sporting a full bush.

I started crying because everyone was looking between my legs at my exposed hairy pussy and laughing. Finally my friend unfroze and helped me up and i ran home. Thankfully this was right before graduation and I went to college soon after. But now when the weather starts to warm up i always remember how it felt to have my pussy on full display.
CinnabarSunset

Re: Humiliating panty drop

Post by CinnabarSunset »

That's a pretty serious comedy of mishaps! If this were a fictional story, I might actually be thinking, "Meh, seems borderline unrealistic". It's interesting to hear that this kind of thing actually can happen.

Come to think of it, I did have an experience with underwear that was constantly trying to come down due to a weakened elastic waist band. But I was wearing shorts (and the shorts had a still functional waist band), so nothing really came of it. Just a bit annoying.

Kinda crazy how, in a matter of moments, you went from being fully covered to flashing a clear pussy shot. Presumably not how you expected your day to go.