Lost bet 2

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ENFfanatic

Re: Lost bet 2

Post by ENFfanatic »

You are wearing a skirt and brouth clothing pins for when you needed to go to the bathroom?

In that case you should wear just your skirt and top, with cloths oing on your nipples, a penn in your ass, and your butt. If you have more clothing pins left you should put them on your pussy lips. You may not remove any of them yourself.

You may not cum, and in fact you should not cum for the rest of the day (midnight). You should however edge as often as possible. You may not cut any deals to allow you to cum.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Yes that is what i meant.

Hmm that could be awkward/dangerous. So when you are in your car you may put the one in your but, in your mouth instead.

If it it dangerous, you may wear shoes while driving. If it is just unpleasent you may not.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I really don't feel that it it's right for you to only have a carrot in your pussy. It will only make you ass jealus and lonely. So from now on you need to also have one in your ass. Unless you are required to sit on your ass, in which case it goes in your mouth.

PS. Since your door can't be seen from the street. You should masturbate outside, until someone decides to let you inn.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I tried going back to count the remaining days and it was 6 and 5, but it's very likely that I just missed one of the days, so I'll let other people double-check since I just did it quickly.

And speaking of Cuntbrain, I believe the next time she has sex with Felix and Thomas, she should be allowed to achieve her full potential, as such I'd like her to have either a carrot or (preferably) a sex toy in one of her holes, that way she'd be completely airtight and using all three of her holes, I believe that will help her achieve a better understanding of her role as a sex toy herself.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Well you started on feb 1st, and last message was on feb 12th, so 5 days left seems right. Not sure why the remaining amount of days would be different for the 2 of you though. The question is whether taking a break in the middle makes the forfeit less intense, and therefore easier. In that case some sort of punishment should be implemented. Being the ever lenient person i am, i feel extending it to a full week seems fair.

Also since you are together in this forfeit now, anything one person does the other should definetley do as well. For instance it wouldn't be fair if only cuntbrain gets to be fucked by Felix and Thomas, with a large dildo in her mouth, would it?
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Hmm, for who to vote for that will have to wait, as my vote will depend on who is the most enthusiastic about their servitude and their forum posts, focusing frequenzy and quality. The posts are what I enjoy after all, and good behaviour should be rewarded :)
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

To be perfectly honest i can't remember who is who :)

But rebecca has been better about writing yes. If one of you has less time, i will also take into consideration improvement. All it would take as far as time goes is to get violated a little less, and write a little more, which seems likea great tradeoff to me. As far as being less secure about writing in english. Compared to the other indignities you go through, i don't think writing a bit is all that horrible :D