Lost bet 2

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Darky

Re: Lost bet 2

Post by Darky »

Well I start to think about some rules,

The easiest one is no panties for the next 17 days , cut them to pieces
Each day 17 spanks for a person of Rebecca’s choice (So it will be safe)
When Emily comes home she has to roll a dice, the number indicated is the number of lost clothes (shoes and socks count as 1)
No more cumming the Next 17 days, but Rebecca may always push the limits
When at home use a buttplug and keep it in, Rebecca punishes when it goes wrong
Every (sexual) request you have to answer with “Yes” and be done (if complied to Your safety rules)

So far some rules, safe in your own home. Maybe I think of some more the next hours.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

You poor thing Emily. This might be a bit embarressing for you :) When do we plan on starting the "funtimes"? Since we set the standard last time, we'll have to see about raising the bar this time. Some of the suggestions may be too much, so Rebecca have to say how/if any suggestions go too far, or if you don't like them, and we'll see about changing them a bit. The first one is not really a "rule" rule, but you have to make a thourough report on what happened during the day by 23:00 that day, so you don't forget things, or you will be punished.

First i really like several of Darkys suggestions, but I took the liberty of suggesting some changes to them.

1) Clothing - You may not wear any panties at all for the duration. Any time you come home you should roll a D8 dice (use one online if you don't own one). This determins how you will be clothed at home, or when visiting friends. The rolls are as follows 1=No change. 2=no pants. 3= no top. 5=no bra, 6=1 sock 7= no socks, 8= Nude + punishment game for Rebecca to create. Can be anything. Obviously all the previous roll count so a 6 means you only get to wear 1 sock.

2) When at home, or visiting friends you must wear a buttplug. You must present it to Rebecca/friends when you see them, by bending over and spreading your buttcheeks. You must ask them if they want to replace it with a different plug. Rebecca punishes when it goes wrong.

3) Each day 21 (1 more then you were able to) spanks for a person of Rebecca’s choice (So it will be safe). Not all of the spanks should be on the butt. (17 was since it was 17 days i expect but this feels "nicer")

4) You must ask if you may perform sexual favors for Emily/friends, and do what they ask you to. They are doing you a favor by accepting this request. The limits/safety rules would neccesarily be different for Rebecca/others. (The bar was set last time with a dick in Rebeccas mouth and pussy, as well as ass/pusssy licking, so this should be within reason.)

Then for some of my own. Rebecca was threathened with having to pee and poo in the garden, so rule numer 5 i feel is only fair.

5) You may not use an indoors bathroom. This means you need to brush your teeth etc in the kitchen for instance, and you will need go to the toilet outside. You will also need to shower outside with the garden hose. If it's cold i suggest you're quick about it. If thats too much you may shower inside, at least to wash your hair, but you have to use cold water. This is also true when you are at work, meaning you will be punished if you go to the toilet at work.

For masturbating I'm undecided on 2 possibilities

6) you have to masturbate at least 3 times a day, at different locations. At least 1 location per day of the week, so 7 places minimum. Your house is one location. You are however NOT allowed to orgasm unless someone ellse is watching. This means you have to edge yourself as much as you can and then stop. The punishment if you orgasm when you are not allowed is 3 pussy spanks. Then 1 extra for each time you've faiedl. So if you fail 3 times you get 3 spanks the first time, hen 4 then 5. Naturally if you don't edge yourself to avoid accidentally cumming, you will be punished as well.

6v2) you have to Orgasm at least 3 times a day, at different locations. At least 1 location per day of the week, so 7 places minimum. Your house is one location. You also have to masturbate in front of visitors. If you fail to orgasm 3 times per day, the punishment 3 pussy spanks. Then 1 extra for each missed orgasm. So if you fail 3 times you get 3 spanks the first time, hen 4 then 5.

7) You will work as a maid for Rebecca/friends, cleaning their home while wearing what the dice told you to and following the rest of the rules. Rebecca first 2 days, S/L, F/P, then T last. Then repeat. This assuming they don't live too far away. We'll need to set an appropriate time limit so many 1 hour of work?

I have some more thoughts, but I'll wait and see what other suggestions might come along.
Darky

Post by Darky »

ENFfanatic wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:09 pm

First i really like several of Darkys suggestions, but I took the liberty of suggesting some changes to them.

no problem at all, as long as we reach Total humiliating :twisted:
Darky

Post by Darky »

In follow up to enf fanatic, before showering in the garden. Start up each day with a naked work out in the garden. Jumping Jacks, push-up’s sit-up’s and if possible a number of laps running around the garden
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Well, I see everyone is off to a great start, I'd like to offer suggestions to a couple of rules:

1) The clothing rule is fine, but I think rolling for it just once a day is a bit too restrictive, I suggest we expand it so that Emily has to roll every hour from the point she comes home, with the caveat of her not being allowed to put clothes back on, meaning that she will continuously strip as the day goes on, but there's still the hope that she may keep (some of) her clothes on some days.

As for masturbating, I say we go with the first option, which seems more manageable than the second one.

I'd also like to add rule 8 and 9, but these are up to you as it may conflict with your limits:

8) you must order take out at least once a week (so 3 times of this bet's duration), and you must essentially do a pizza dare each time, now, that means somehow winding up naked in front of a stranger, so you are free to refuse this one, and it's up to you whether you accept it or not.

Of course, you can alter the rule as you like, you can do the dare in a towel, you can do it only once, and of course, you can not do it at all, your choice.

9) Your friends are allowed to take any number of pictures or videos of you.

This one does technically break the no pictures or recordings rule, but this would only be for you and your friends, it really depends on how much you trust your friends.

As you can tell, I'm already trying to see how much of the rules I can break, if neither work for you, that's perfectly fine, but in my experience, that's usually where the most fun lies.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

1) The clothing rule is fine, but I think rolling for it just once a day is a bit too restrictive, I suggest we expand it so that Emily has to roll every hour from the point she comes home, with the caveat of her not being allowed to put clothes back on, meaning that she will continuously strip as the day goes on, but there's still the hope that she may keep (some of) her clothes on some days.
I was thinking it would be fun if she had a good chance to remain mostly clothed. On any roll above a 1 she is going to be completely bottomless after all. Then there is a bit of risk involved and the hope that just MAYBE she won't have to get naked "today". Rolling the dice that often practically guartees she's going to get naked everyday. If we do want to increase the risk for her though, we could up the rolls to 2 or 3. but any more than that and she might as well just strip completely from the start. Also i just noticed i messed up the rolls, by skipping over "4" so we'll have to change it up a bit that means rule 1) is - The rolls are as follows 1=No change. 2=no pants. 3= no top. 4=no bra, 5=1 sock 6= no socks, 7=must wear dog collar 8= Only dog collar + punishment game for Rebecca to create. Can be anything. Obviously all the previous roll count so a 5 means you only get to wear 1 sock.
Of course, you can alter the rule as you like, you can do the dare in a towel, you can do it only once, and of course, you can not do it at all, your choice.
Well not quite. It's up to rebecca, as she's the one who decides what rules to accept :)
We don't own a butt plug. It seems a waste to buy one just for this. Rebecca agrees with me on this.
Shame really. You totally should own a buttplug as they can be alot lot of fun. Also they don't need to cost much more than a dog collar... :P But in the end it's up to you.
Not using the toilet at work is just impossible. Emily has changed that bit of the rules so that I must ask her for permission at work.
Hmmm. I do like the idea of you holding it in while at work though. Maybe Rebecca can give you a "treat" if you manage to hold it? Maybe Rebecca would remove one rule for one day if you manage?
9) Your friends are allowed to take any number of pictures or videos of you.

This one does technically break the no pictures or recordings rule, but this would only be for you and your friends, it really depends on how much you trust your friends.
There are a number of fun things you can do if recordings are allowed. If this one is unacceptable, maybe only Rebecca is allowed to record, and see it? Then we could for instance make Emily masturbate to her own pictures/videos.

Also you should write down the rules that are accepted, when they are accepted, so we always know what we are working with. The way rebecca did it was perfect really.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Darky wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:59 am In follow up to enf fanatic, before showering in the garden. Start up each day with a naked work out in the garden. Jumping Jacks, push-up’s sit-up’s and if possible a number of laps running around the garden
10) A girl needs to be fit, and so she needs to work out. Twice a day you need to work out, while naked. Meaning you will take situps (with your feet up), push ups and jumping Jacks, star jumps and if possible a jog until you are tired. If you are working as a maid outside of home, you will do one these exercises while on the job.

I think maybe doing it outside in the cold might be too much, but that's for rebecca to decide.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Two Cents wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:38 pm I think its time for Rebecca to get some "revenge graffiti" onto Emily with some slight changes. Firstly, Emily limited herself to writing on your "assets" (pun intended) whereas as Rebecca should go all out (chest, back, legs, arms). Second, I do have a suggestion for a slogan that seems appropriate, "Payback Time!". Lastly, invite neighbors over to help lol :lol: .
Hey, that gives me an idea for a great rule:

11) Anybody involved in this dare (all the friends and anyone Rebecca allows) gets to write one thing onto Emily's body, if the thing gets unreadable (due to showering, for instance), they may alter it.

Of course, try to keep the graffiti hidden, or make sure to wear long sleeves, your pick! :D
Darky

Post by Darky »

Great to hear from you after a long time. Did you recover well?
jrw23

Post by jrw23 »

Good to hear from you again, hope you're both recovered. looking forward to your exploits.