Pantsed my friend over a racist joke

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
hightab

Re: Pantsed my friend over a racist joke

Post by hightab »

lilyw wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:48 pm I’m an Asian girl and best friend Brian is a white guy. He had always been a shy kid and in high school, the social pressures of fitting in were starting to get to him. We were on a school field trip to the beach, standing around with some of his “friends”, when he made a racist joke about me to make them laugh. Now, he knew how much I hated racist jokes, so I just snapped. Without warning I pantsed him right then and there and the thing about swim trunks is, guys typically don’t wear anything underneath them. So me and at least a few other girls all saw his privates as he froze in embarrassment for a second before covering up. Everyone’s laughter finally snapped him out of it and he pulled his trunks up and literally just ran away. I immediately felt bad about it and went after him. We both apologized and made up (to be honest I wasn’t sure he would forgive me after exposing his goods like that).

Anyway, I’ve written up a slightly more...dramatized version of this story in the ENM section if anyone’s interested. If it gets any attention, I might show Brian too haha
What did he say to you when you apologized to him ?
How old were you and him when you did it to him ?