Lost bet

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Lost bet

Post by Girlspns »

Hey Rebecca, thanks for sharing this story with us, I was surprised to learn that you lost that badly.

Naturally, the first rule to come to mind is that you should be as exposed as possible during that weekend, so nudity during that whole weekend period is my suggestion for a rule.

I'll let others reply to this and see what they think should be added before I jump with any more concrete suggestions, but I feel like I should ask since it's not covered in the limits, would you be okay with doing something sexual in front of your friends, or is that also off the table for this bet?
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I'd also like to thank you for sharing. This is something that could be really embarrisingly hot.

What i think the rules should be would depend on how far you wish to take it.

I like Viredaes suggestion that you stay as exposed as possible during the weekend. Nude at home, and skirt/top with no underwear if you go outside (or only a coat and boots if it's cold).

For another rule, you have to invite friends for dinner and entertainment (cards/karaoke/whatever you enjoy doing) at least once, with you working as the hostess. You should have to listen to simple commands like fetching things or posing.

If you think that goes too far you can of course tone it down a bit to your liking.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

To clarify, when I said always naked, I meant indoors/when allowable, just as you said.

And yes, you're not allowed to wear anything under the coat, as you said, it'd be scary and embarrassing, and I believe that this is the whole point. :D

For the "whenever asked" rules, those are probably in front of friends only.

And on that note, I'd like to suggest rule number 7, your friends may ask you any embarrassing question, and if possible, you have to answer them (barring harmful/exploitative questions, like "what's your bank pin number, etc. of course).

Rule number 8 should probably be "you have to assume any pose whenever asked" as well.

And like the rules before them, rules 7 and 8 are friends only.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Backyards and patios are allowable IF you won't be arrested for being there. My backyard is very private, only one neighbor can see in and she joins us for naked swims in the pool. If all of your neighbors can see your garden and they are all prude who call the police for everything, then stay inside.

/Phil
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for sharing this bet with us. Not sure I have any rules to add but maybe an idea or two? I think your wife should control your nudity level i.e how clothed or unclothed you can be, I think after a while a person would get comfortable being nude, so having that knowledge taken away from you could be fun. If your having guests over, like dinner or something it could be for your exposure. So you'd start fully dressed and maybe each guest could pick from hat an item of clothing, which at some point during the evening they,d get to remove. I see a rule about masturbation, that should be encouraged just no orgasms you can climb the wall you just can't climb over it, that should be for your wife to decide.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Emily absolutely retains the right to step in and change any rules. We are not with you, and not neccesrily that concerned for your social and "practical" safety, so it's important that someone you trust is in charge.

"2) Only skirt and top outside or coat and boots (it IS cold).
Question: Am I not allowed anything at all under the coat? That will still be very cold (not to mention very scary and embarrassing)."

This would depend on what the purpose of going outside is. If you are just outside for a walk or grocery shopping, then you're not allowed anything at all underneath. If you are just going to go to somewhere, where you expect to take off the coat, it depends. If possible you should bring a top/skirt with you (something that would fit in a coat pocket/handbag, or would it get crumply?) to secretly change into when you go inside, but if thats impractical i think you should be allowed to wear the skirt and top underneath, as the coat is going to be off for most of the time. Hopefully you have a nice, warm, thick coat :D You could also wear a hat and gloves, as this doesn't change the embarresment part, which is the whole point ^^

"3) Invite friends over for dinner and entertainment and serve as their hostess and follow simple fetch and pose commands.
Question: Will I be naked for this as well? That will play a part in determining the guest list."

Yes, you will be naked for this event (Alternatively you could be made to lose your clothes slowly as proposed by Eoworfindir) , so the guestlist should be your close friends. If possible I'd like there to be someone there you have NOT been nude with before, but that would depend on you being comfortable with it. If Emily wants, i think you should have a different event where you invite a broader guestlist where you may be "slightly" more dressed. I'd love for you to wear longerie for such an event, but that is not what this rule intended.

"4) Legs spread at all times and masturbating when asked.
I guess if the nudity is in front of friends as well, this rule is for them also.
5) Dance naked when asked.
Also die friends, I'm guessing.
6) Spanked for whatever reason.
Also by friends I'm guessing."

Yes to all of the above.

For an additional rule suggestion -" You must be courteous to everyone at all times." This includes (but is not limited to) calling houseguests/Emily "master/mistress", and other people, like a cashier or pizzaman (Emily should definetley order a Pizza over the weekend) "Sir". I am here assuming that you speak English or another language where this makes sense. If Emily deceides you are being uncourteous, a punishment should be administered. To be decided by Emily, and administered (preferably) by the offended party, or Emily at a later time if impractical ( Might be inappropirate to punish you in the middle of a restaurant).

Also another rule suggestion - You must listen to/do anything Emily commands.

Feel free to disregard my new suggestions if you think i suggest too many of course :)
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I mean yes, there were (and still are) ways to "optimize" the rules. I just didn't want to be too mean :)

For instance 1), 2) and 4) could be reasonably combined into "1) When I get home after work on Friday, I have to strip off one article of clothing each hour in the back yard until I'm naked. On monday i have to redress in the garden. During the weekend i always have to be as naked as allowable.

This means naked at home. When answering a door you may (not forced to) put on bra and panties ( I would specify sexy undearwear only) Only skirt and top outside or coat and boots. When going out where I will take the coat off, skirt and top are allowed under the coat.

5) and 6) could be reasonably combined into "I have to perform naked when asked. Perform here meaning singing/dancing/masturbating/other.

But again that might be too mean, not that you'll find me complaining.
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

Personally I think the six rules you have are more than sufficient to keep you blushing most of the weekend. I'd like to wish you the best of luck, I hope the weather looks on you fortunately tonight!
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Since i feel responsible for lowering the number of rules, i feel obligated to Try and and come up with some new ones, lest they go to waste. Feel free to use other peoples suggestions if there are any new ones, since ive already made a few, or if you think 6 is enough like someone suggested thats fine too😀

As i didnt have much time to think it through, several of these depend on if you have the necessary equipment or not.

1) the first time you see your guests/Emily each day. You must ask them if you may clean their feet with your tongue.

2) you must use a buttplug (if you have one) the entire weekend, except while sleeping and appropriate breaks which Emily decide.

3) if you own a remote controlled vibrator you must wear it while outside and give the remote Emily/a friend.

4) if you talk on the phone while at Home, you must masturbate. You have to do this every time, but at least once over the weekend.

5) you must wear a dog collar (if you have one) while at Home, and Emily Will take you on a walk/walks in the backyard.

6) You have to have as much fun as you can during the weekend.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Good luck. Have fun!