New to town

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Stacygs

New to town

Post by Stacygs »

My name Maria and this happened to me the other day. I’m exactly 5 foot tall and 92lbs, brown eyes and black hair, I’m Hispanic but was born in US. We just move to a this small town a month ago and I’m not fitting in at all. The biggest issue is I moved from the city and wasn’t familiar with small town loyalty.

Of course when I started in this high school, I think I mistook everyone’s nicest intentions to befriend me....to....I’m just better than them and assumed they’re all idiots here. So the first few weeks were me learning the school and the social scene which is where I made some mistakes. First there’s Katie, who really reached out to make me feel welcome, she’s tall, blonde with a nice figure. Then there’s Sara another beautiful girl who happens to be Hispanic like me accept she was taller than me with bigger tits, probably small C cups, I’m a large A I like to think. And then there’s Angie, who I only crossed paths with her few times, she didn’t come across as friendly as everyone one else but also never showed me any bad intentions either. She was tall, I would guess 6 foot and is on the heavier side but not in a bad way, she was pretty in way that all the guys lust after her. And I should mention Tami, skinny, about 5 foot 7 inch tall, about 120lbs And now I just realized i never saw her without Angie.

So last weekend I was at the local mall hanging with Katie, her younger sister Linda and her boyfriend. At one point Katie and Linda went to the bathroom together and left me and Linda’s boyfriend Ricky, sitting alone in the food court, so he started a conversation by asking me how I was liking the town and everyone, and I responded “I’m having a hard time believing everyone can be so nice and normal here”

And he said “it takes a little time but once you’re in....your in, everyone will have your back, give it time and watch what you say”.

I just took it as a friendly advice. As we sat there waiting for the girls Ricky quickly muttered “look it’s Anal Angie”

I was taken back a little and said “did you just call her Anal Angie?”

And as he just stared at her across the mall he said with a smirk “yeah....she says it’s the only way she wants it” just then Katie and Linda came walking up and says let’s go.

The following Monday I was in the library using a computer when Tami sat down at the computer next to me, and without thinking I said “where’s Anal Angie?

And in one move she grabbed my hair and pulled me off my chair and onto the floor where she was bent over inches from my face “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY” she said in a very low voice,

As I was laying there stunned I started apologizing profusely “I’m sorry I’m sorry ........what did I do” then she slapped me across my face,

“what.....the....fuck....did you say bitch” as she’s still holding a handful of my hair,

common sense started coming back “I said where’s Angie....that’s all...you guys are usually toge......”smack, she slapped me again,

“you fucking liar” she said as I started to beg some more,

This time with tears streaming “please I didn’t know what I did”, with that she stood up, kicked me in the stomach and walked away.

Before the end of school that day I got a text from Katie asking me to come to house for a study group in which would be the first one I was invited to. I immediately thought if I go, maybe I could get ahead of the incident of earlier that day, so I responded by texting back that I would come over straight after school hoping to explain everything to my friends before they hear it by others.

When I showed up at Katie’s, Linda answered the door “hey Maria, Katie is in living room” an then she started up stairs as I entered. I closed the door behind me and headed to the living room. Upon walking into the room I saw Katie and Sara sitting on the other side and I say “hey guys” and they just looked back at me,

“Hey there” a voice behind me said and as I turned I saw Angie sitting in a chair in the corner ,

“ hey Angie, what’s up” I said trying to keep calm,

She piped up “just here to study” while motioning me to step closer, and I did (wtf) was I thinking, as I stepped closer to her she quickly sat up and reached out and under my skirt grabbing my crotch and pulling me close to her, as I squealed in pain from her grip she said “who the fuck are you to talk shit about me” and just when I felt like she was about to rip my vagina right out of me, she let go and I dropped to the floor.

As I sat there composing my thoughts I saw Tami walking up to me and grabbing a handful of my hair and whipping my head around pulling me up on my knees “this slut needs a lesson, we can’t let this go,”

And with that Angie stood up towering over me “yep....your right” then she grabbed my hair and stood me up to my tippy toes, I had to use my hands to hold my hair from being pulled out. All of sudden my skirt was quickly pulled down exposing my light green satin panties and I instinctively reached down to cover my self when I watched Tami grabbed my blouse a rip it open exposing my matching bra. As I was being held up I was trying to pull my shirt back around me but got punched in the stomach by Angie, “what do you think your doing” she said still holding me up by my hair. While holding my stomach with my hands I felt Tami behind me grabbed my shirt off my shoulders and forcing my arms behind me in which she used it to tie my wrists behind me.

Tami jumped right in “lets see what this little bitch has to offer” and proceeded to grab the back waistband of my panties and yanked them up my ass and then spinning me around as I went back to holding my hair under Angie’s grip, “not much to your ass” as i made eye contact with her she grabbed the front of my panties and yanked them up hard splitting my vagina to lip over the sides.

That caused me to squeak “Owe.....Owe....Owe please stop...please” at which she ripped them out of my crack and down to my ankles. “Please Tami....stop” I cried,

“Shut the fuck up” she said as grabbed the front of my bra and yanked it up and across my mouth like a type of gag but I just spit it out and it snapped back down landing on top of my breast, she quickly snatched it and put it back in my mouth again and slapped in the face hard enough to break Angie’s grip from my hair letting me to fall face down, then Angie reached down grabbing my panties around my ankles and used them in way to drag me to the middle of the room.

I didn’t lay there long, Tami grabbing my hair, flipping me over, letting me make eye contact with Katie and Sara looking back at me disappointed. As the tears running down my face were slapped off with Tami yelling “don’t you look at anybody you skank......you hear me .....bitch,”

At which point Katie jump up yelling “STOP!!!all her crying is making her makeup run and each time you hit her it goes everywhere, look at the couch god damit.....my mom’s new couch.....would you two take her to bathroom and clean her up for fucks sake” as she walked away Angie pulled me up by hair and started pulling with my hands still secured behind me and my feet tangled in my panties, she pulled me all the way to the bathroom by my hair with Tami in tow.

In the bathroom Angie led me to the sink when Tami ripped my hair out of Angie’s grasp and whipped me around and pushed me down in front of the toilet “this will be good enough” as she lifted the seat then pushed my face into water to wash all my makeup off. After dunking me a few times Angie moved in taking over by pulling me to feet with my hair and letting me step out of my panties, but it was just to let me straddle the toilet, Angie took over holding me up while Tami said “who knows how dirty this bitch is” and I saw the toilet brush dip into the toilet between my legs and both girls started to laugh as Tami started to scrub my anus and vagina back and forth, I’ll I could do yell into my bra gag.

As Angie led me bent over to the living room, Tami walked behind me, spanking me over and over.

We passed Katie and Sara “we have to run for something to clean the couch, you guys stay here and no more messes” Katie says as they walked out the door. Angie threw me down in the middle of the living room where I landed on my back with Tami above my head and Angie at my feet,I laid there naked trying to not make eye contact which only led me to accidentally look up Tami’s skirt, just as I realized she was wearing bright red panties.

Angie broke out laughing “she’s really staring up your skirt.....are wearing any panties,”

Tami looked down at me “oh you like that..... you want a closer look” as she knelt down straddling my face I heard Angie walk away saying “I’m going to look for something we can use for fun.”

As I’m realizing that Tami’s vagina smells horrible, she reaches down and pulls her panties to the side “get that tongue out and make me cum bitch.....make me cum....make me cum” over and over while she began the gyrating of her vagina on my face, and when I wasn’t do it hard enough, she starts raining down stinging slaps to my vagina and starts grinding me harder and telling me “harder...harder....harder” until I could feel her cumming more and more, when I thought she was never going to stop she blew all over my face until she slump forward falling face down in my crotch.

I heard Angie walk in laughing “holy shit.....how good was she”

Tami sat up “fucking awesome” as she was catching her breath.

When she stood up they both looked down at me and broke out hysterically, my face was glistening all over. Angie had something in her hand“look what I found” she said as I was trying not to look, but feeling more and more nervous.

I hear Tami say “you should try it, she rocked my world,”

Angie said “only if you join me” and I took a quick glance to see her hand Tami a large egg shaped vibrator and I noticed Angie pulling her jeans down exposing yellow cotton panties.

I figured it couldn’t get much worse so I pleaded though cum covered face “please, please, please....I want to go home I learned my lesson please” as tears began to run.

I watched Angie kneel down to smother my face while pulling her panties to the side “quiet now....put that tongue to better use” as she started a slow grind.

Then I felt Tami straddle my waist which hurt my back where my hands under me, next I felt Tami using the vibrator against my belly as she began rocking back and forth.
As they were face to face I couldn’t tell who, but someone was pinching and pulling my nipples, putting me in ultimate pain with both yelling “harder, harder, harder.”

What seemed to be hours was over when they both climaxed at the same time, Tami went all over my stomach and Angie came so much it literally soak all my hair. They just sat on me talking but it to muffled for me to hear, when they started to get up Angie’s yellow soaked panties stuck to my face, it felt like pulling a bandaid but with less pain. That’s it for now....thx
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: New to town

Post by Girlspns »

Damn, that was brutal, I hope you can at least look back on that in a positive way.