Hot Tub Party

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Col-El

Hot Tub Party

Post by Col-El »

My friend Richard was turning 22, and he invited myself and a few of our closet friends for a party where we had the house to ourselves. During the course of the night we went in Richards hot tub; yes him and his family had a hot tub in their back garden. At this point in the late night it was Me, Richard and another friend of ours who decided to get in the tub. His name was Matt; after twenty minutes or so soaking in the warm waters, Matt took his swim suit of in front of everyone with no promoting what so ever. That's when he started encouraging me and Richard to strip off with him, i was hesitant and first but Richard was all to willing to get naked in front of his friends. I only decided to go naked with them because they wouldn't shut up if i didn't.

So now all three of us were sitting naked in the hot tub; the warm water felt amazing on my skin. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, but after a while the fact that we naked in front of each other didn't phase each other anymore. We became more comfortable as we continue to shoot the shit and drink. After an hour or so, i went out to get another beer; which meant leaving the warn tub and walk across Richard's back garden, fully nude in the freezing cold weather that one expects to experience during February. I admit became confident enough to go with out a towel, and i thought: well, i'm going to the fridge inside the house only to get back in the tub afterwards; so drying off seemed pointless at the time.

I braced the cold weather and made it into the warm house. I gathered three beers from Richard's fridge: one for me, one for Matt and one for Richard himself. Only to see Richard's parents arrive home at the same time i did; as they catch me, fully naked in the middle of their kitchen to their surprised shock. I froze up with now idea on what to say to them whilst i use the cans of alcohol to cover my exposed dick. And before either one of them could figure out which way to look at me, i had already bolted out of the back door and into the hot tub.
Massageguy

Re: Hot Tub Party

Post by Massageguy »

Haha! Oops!

Any repercussions?