Euphemisms for girls

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
josh

Euphemisms for girls

Post by josh »

I know somebody in the past made a similar post for the word penis, but I was wondering if anyone had more interesting replacements for boobs or vagina since those are boring and I feel like I've used up all the ones I can think of.
Check out my Story Archive!
Sad Ken

Re: Euphemisms for girls

Post by Sad Ken »

I know where you're coming from, but you don't wanna go too far with the euphemisms. Tits, boobs, breasts, bosoms, maybe things like mounds, knockers etc. are ok. And then you always things like cleavage, underboob etc. depending on circumstances.

Vagina's probably harder, cos apart from being more biologicially specific, like labia or clit, you've really only got pussy, maybe snatch or fanny (although I find 'fanny' can sound chavish, and it has a different meaning in American English) and then things like 'hole', 'opening', 'sensitive area' etc. before it starts sounding silly.

I remember reading some adult fanfiction where the author to went to town with the euphemisms and the fic progressed. We ended up with things like 'love spear' and 'love canal'. It was laughable. You don't wanna go too silly just for sake of not saying "boob" more than X amount of times.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:07 am For guys, I seldom venture beyond dick or boner.
Words to live by. ;)