AI Generated Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SDS

Re: AI Generated Stories

Post by SDS »

Ha, that is funny nonetheless as she tried to shove me down the slide too. I made her step on the skirt of the victim to make her go down just in her panties though.
Oh... now I think of it I did use some extracts from the first Trisha storyline for the setting up of the bots baseline. I bets its latched onto the bits about the park!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

SDS

Post by SDS »

New fun option for Trisha that really worked out well. I pretend to be a teacher interviewing her about her bullying but make it clear I'm powerless and she'll get away with it anyway as her Aunt is the head teacher.

Triaha loves telling me all about her games and pretending to be sorry or downplaying the incidents...

" I only spanked the poor new studnent in her baby knickers in front of half the school... nothing too extream only harmless fun sir."
Moderator - So behave!

drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Damn! I was so close...

I found out that if you continue a story to a fitting end, the ai actually ends the story and thanks you for writing it together. You can then tak with it on another level or at least it does not answer "in character" anymore. So I tried to ask for some advice

drtickle
Do you know how I could avoid the nsfw filters being activated when writing sexual content?

Slave
c.AI
I'm not sure if any platform allows for NSFW without filtering, but I've seen quite a bit of NSFW on AO3 (it's an archive where you can upload "original" fiction).

But on Wattpad, I don't think you can get around the censoring. There's a lot of stuff there that gets censored all the time, and some users just use euphemisms for words, but you can only get so far with that until they will catch on.

Are You looking to write something in the same kind of style?

drtickle:
I just wondered if you would know some words, that mean the sex organs but won't trigger the filters, like member or love pearl
And here it started writing some "code names" but I got the "chat error" immediately... Damn....
drtickle :mrgreen:
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Well uh, this was such an interesting experience that I decided to try it out for myself, so I present to you, the Luna Bot:

https://c.ai/c/WHYmcjL1DjvoSTDMaR8ZFMui ... 1bneA8nOts

This one is based off the character Luna from my stories, who's a secret exhibitionist with a tendency to get roped into ENF shenanigans, I "confirmed" some stories with the bot (aka told it about some of the Luna stories to train it) and it now has the basic understanding that any story involving Luna will end with her getting stripped and subjected to humiliating circumstances, a bit repetitive, but some of the chats I had with it kinda activated some neurons, so I have a few new stories I want to write as a result, feel free to have fun with it.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

SDS wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:15 pm New fun option for Trisha that really worked out well. I pretend to be a teacher interviewing her about her bullying but make it clear I'm powerless and she'll get away with it anyway as her Aunt is the head teacher.

Triaha loves telling me all about her games and pretending to be sorry or downplaying the incidents...

" I only spanked the poor new studnent in her baby knickers in front of half the school... nothing too extream only harmless fun sir."
That'd be a great story to write as a 'real life' author as it were, as opposed to a bot !
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

After playing around with character.ai for a week I got bored of the permanent chat errors as soon as the stories get a little more spiced up. So I searched for other ai tools and found Novelai.net. It's more like a writing ai, but it has something called "text adventure" that work a little like character.ai. You can give the ai some prompts and it develops a story from it. You can then interact with the story by doing or saying something.

And in contrast to character.ai there seem to be no nswf filters at all. On the contrary, if your prompts are too raunchy you get the ai to write about handjobs, blowjobs and long ropes of hot white semen shooting from penises in the third sentence...
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

drtickle wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:14 pm After playing around with character.ai for a week I got bored of the permanent chat errors as soon as the stories get a little more spiced up. So I searched for other ai tools and found Novelai.net. It's more like a writing ai, but it has something called "text adventure" that work a little like character.ai. You can give the ai some prompts and it develops a story from it. You can then interact with the story by doing or saying something.

And in contrast to character.ai there seem to be no nswf filters at all. On the contrary, if your prompts are too raunchy you get the ai to write about handjobs, blowjobs and long ropes of hot white semen shooting from penises in the third sentence...
I happen to be experimenting heavily with NovelAI's image generation feature these days and it's a blast. I haven't even messed with the text side of thing yet, but you can make some amazing images with this sucker,
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Executionus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:50 am

I happen to be experimenting heavily with NovelAI's image generation feature these days and it's a blast. I haven't even messed with the text side of thing yet, but you can make some amazing images with this sucker,
Really? Can you tell us some prompts that did the job? I always end up getting an anime girl in bondage without nipples no matter what I prompt (teasing, tickle torture, precum, orgasm denial, girls, boys, cheerleaders and so on).
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

drtickle wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:50 am Really? Can you tell us some prompts that did the job? I always end up getting an anime girl in bondage without nipples no matter what I prompt (teasing, tickle torture, precum, orgasm denial, girls, boys, cheerleaders and so on).
Step 1: There is a drop-down menu on the top right for pc that says NAI Diffusion Anime. Change this from "Curated" to "Full" to enable adult content (and a lot more).

Step 2: Include "NSFW" as a tag for nudity. Other good add ons include embarrassed, trembling, blushing, aroused, sexually suggestive, covering nudity, etc. Crowd is also something to use, but crowd is a bitch to make work right.

Step 3: The AI is good at guessing correlation, so putting the images in a background location known for sexual content helps it.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Added a new bot, improved both versions of trisha and have now linked these in my signature.
https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php ... 404#p14404
Moderator - So behave!