Looking for a story

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Quackman

Looking for a story

Post by Quackman »

A few years ago i read a story that began along the lines of "On long summer days" . It was a story about 2 boys and a girl that played tickle games, with one acting as the judge to settle disputes about the rules. It ended with the girl getting tied to a bed, tickled and stripped naked, and having ice cubes rubbed on her body.

Has anyone else read the story, know the name or where it can be found?
Gizmo3056

Re: Looking for a story

Post by Gizmo3056 »

Did it start with something like this?
joseph
Girl Tied Up and Stripped Naked
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:52am

hen I was younger, on rainy summer days when we were board we used to make up silly games to play just to occupy our time. One stupid game we made up was a game we called "Torture." You needed at least 3 people to play. It started with a regular game like cards. The first person to lose was the prisoner, the second out was the judge, and the winner got to be the actual “torturer”, anyone extra was part of the jury who would make the call if there were any disagreements over if a rule was broken or not.
If you search this board for "MEGA link", or look at Executionus's signature, you'll find a link to backups of the old forums. This story was in the file 1550.htm
rtnd26

Re: Looking for a story

Post by rtnd26 »

Since I managed to look in all of the others first :lol:
It's in the TeenGirlStripping-Story.zip archive