White Text

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Buckaroo

White Text

Post by Buckaroo »

Hi,

Is there a setting option that would allow us to change the background color to white and the text to black? My eyes are finding it difficult to read white text on black.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: White Text

Post by Girlspns »

Oops, seems like there was a setting that overwrote whatever style the user picked, and that had the side effect of making styles unchoosable, you should be able to change styles now by going User CP > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > My Board Style.
severka

Post by severka »

Hi, i want too change and I do not have (My Board Style) in Edit Global Seetting.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Viredae wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:04 pm User CP > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings > My Board Style.
There is no "My Board Style" option viewable for us users in the Global Settings. The board is currently stuck in bright white with blue trim.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

When I first brought up the website, before logging in, the website looked different. It was white, and I don't remember the color of the text, but as soon as I logged in, it switched to a purple/black background and white text.

I went to Board preferences/Edit global settings/ and their is no option to change the view.
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

Yeah, and I gotta say, this color scheme makes me very uncomfortable. It's like hospital colors or something, so it just straight up feels wrong. If we have to have blue, can we at least have a darker shade? The bright colors just feel so off
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Fantastic 4 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 pm Yeah, and I gotta say, this color scheme makes me very uncomfortable. It's like hospital colors or something, so it just straight up feels wrong. If we have to have blue, can we at least have a darker shade? The bright colors just feel so off
What are you seeing, "bright colors"?

I see nothing but dark colors, with black background and white text.

When I'm not logged in, I see light colors with such as light blue and black text which is completely readable. It's the black background with white text which is difficult to read.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Buckaroo wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:17 am What are you seeing, "bright colors"?

When I'm not logged in, I see light colors with such as light blue and black text which is completely readable. It's the black background with white text which is difficult to read.
What you see when not logged in is what the rest of us are suddenly seeing always. I used to see the darker color scheme (logged in or not) until just recently and preferred it.

This board has always had a dark color scheme dating back to the original site in the early 2000s. It feels wrong to look like this now, although it does remind me more of the ASN board like this.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

The same thing happened at the same time on the ravishu.com board. So I don't know if it's anything to do with the hosting software. As long as the board remains functioning and doesn't disappear again, I'm not too concerned. But it is a little disconcerting, the fappeningblog domain was blocked at the same time and they had to find another one.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Executionus wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:21 am
Buckaroo wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:17 am What are you seeing, "bright colors"?

What you see when not logged in is what the rest of us are suddenly seeing always. I used to see the darker color scheme (logged in or not) until just recently and preferred it.

This board has always had a dark color scheme dating back to the original site in the early 2000s. It feels wrong to look like this now, although it does remind me more of the ASN board like this.
That is odd. I see the black background and white text on both Safari and Chrome (Mac). I haven't tried Firefox yet.