Ideas/Suggestions for Stories

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
*Lady Lucia*

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for Stories

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

I hear you with the titles, Executionus! I'm also going to start borrowing the thing I've seen "unfair" do a few times - if it's a story I haven't updated in a while, I'll both change the title to the most recent part number AND say something like "New Part Up!" or something like that. Just so people know it's actually an update, rather than something being bumped to the top of the board.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Executionus wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:50 pm
dublinjohn wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:32 am Get dare has a sub-forum for completed stories, no comments, some of the stories here are big enough that they could use that (I mean create on here, not jump across), likewise, perhaps it could be spilt between long stories and short stories, or, sub forums by Author for completed stories.
That's pretty much what the Beach Club link in my signature does, but also could be a good use for the archive section of this forum. For instance, I plan on posting the entirety of Thirst Games in a new archive thread once it's complete, all parts back to back without comments. I've made it a point to display the most recent part number in the subject so that people know when there's actually an update from me.
Thats not the beachclub, thats a different forum (unless they merged), From memory that site was set up by R.J. Taylor (while Iionly seems to own it now), the beachclub from memory (I lost my password there 10 years ago at least) also had videos and pictures and a brown back drop, I think Iionly set up the beachclub and the names bobbykaye and cutie are familiar from there too
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Found it (and got a password to work)

https://www.thebeachclub-ii.net/
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

dublinjohn wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:43 pm Thats not the beachclub, thats a different forum (unless they merged),
They're both run together. The one I link is the AllCMNF forum run by beachclub. Your site is their main site. The specific section I link to is their archive of ENF stories that date back over 10 years, sorted by author. Certain authors, like me, have instructions for iionly to back up everything we post on the other boards.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:33 am First, I agree. I don't think anybody likes to be told how to write their stories. At the same time, however, I do enjoy hearing people's suggestions because it gives me insight as to what turns other people on. I may or may not incorporate those ideas, but I really do find it eye-opening and interesting.

I also agree that I find it encouraging when people comment on a story I have written, give a "thanks," or send me a message about it. Again, I may or may not use the ideas that they offer, but it encourages me to keep writing. It just tells me that people have connected with the story. And that always means a lot to me.
I'm the same way, and I always enjoy posts and feedback unless it's just a bunch of negativity (which used to be more common on the older boards). I love attention in general, as well as enjoying the overall interactions with fans. I like some of the suggestions and ideas that I get, even if I rarely wind up actually using them. Usually if somebody posts a suggestion for one of my stories I'll either see if I can fit it in or I'll give a detailed reasoning for why I'm not using it. Most of the time I won't use suggestions that break immersion or go against the characters, but if nothing else it gives me a good picture of the interests of my audience for future works.

The weirdest example of me putting a request into a story has to be this one specific detail from the Thirst Games. Somebody very early on made a post wanting to send Virgin a scuba suit as an item, and they wanted the suit to be rigged to get stuck and then start vibrating endlessly while poor Virgin couldn't take it off or turn it off. I turned down the request because sending rigged items broke from the fairness of the game, but somehow the fates lined up and like 20 parts later I wind up with a situation where Virgin has a remote vibrator inserted inside of her and a locked chastity belt preventing her from taking it out, even though the vibrations were driving her crazy and made it so she could barely even walk anymore. Somehow I ended up granting that request in a roundabout way, even without planning to.

I also once named a character after a member of the forum who privately requested it and wanted their character to be humiliated a specific way. It was way back in the Playville series.