Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 6 Story Trivia & AMA

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SDS

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 6 Story Trivia & AMA

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:39 am Well damn, that story is one of my favorites and was popular enough to even get a gender-swap spin off on the old board. I'd say that one's response was far more than just "decent".
Haha yea I also wrote that too ;)

I really need to get around to adding all my ENM stuff to the archives + claim the rest of my stories good or bad.

Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:20 pm Haha yea I also wrote that too ;)
Well that's a whole new level of inception right there.

Oddly enough I always wondered why the ending of the girl spinoff was changed from the original boy ending (the girl eventually choosing to get herself off where the boy was held down by all fours and forced to shoot against his will from a girl jerking him). I always felt the boy ending was better and thought it weird that the girl suddenly gave in so easily just a few seconds after literally begging them to not make her cum in front of everyone.
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:50 pm
Well that's a whole new level of inception right there.

Oddly enough I always wondered why the ending of the girl spinoff was changed from the original boy ending (the girl eventually choosing to get herself off where the boy was held down by all fours and forced to shoot against his will from a girl jerking him). I always felt the boy ending was better and thought it weird that the girl suddenly gave in so easily just a few seconds after literally begging them to not make her cum in front of everyone.
Yea not my favorite ending it was pretty rushed at the time. Neither story were my particular style and one of the reasons I wrote them anonymously
Moderator - So behave!

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:32 pm Neither story were my particular style
Undersized largely-pitiful protagonist bullied by a group and slowly robbed of their clothing before being toyed with? Honestly that sounds right along your alley. That was the criteria I used to seek your stories during your scavenger hunt game in this thread. The weird thing is that I remember specifically ruling those two stories out during my investigation for some specific reason, but I can't actually remember why that was anymore. I've slept since then.

Both were great stories though, even if the girl version would've been better if she had been held down in an X and forced to cum by the bully's hand like what happened in the boy version.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:14 am
SDS wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:32 pm Neither story were my particular style
Undersized largely-pitiful protagonist bullied by a group and slowly robbed of their clothing before being toyed with? Honestly that sounds right along your alley.
Thats a good point however my 'SDS stories' never really had any sexual elements (That that level) at the time and that was the big difference. That's probably what hid it from you! Haha

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:12 am
Thats a good point however my 'SDS stories' never really had any sexual elements (That that level) at the time and that was the big difference. That's probably what hid it from you! Haha

SDS xx
Honestly I think I eliminated the original because it was ENM which was out of your usual range, and the remix because it seemed out of character for you to re-write someone else's story at random.

Unrelated, but I also had a particular insta-elimination of any story which referred to women's underwear as "panties" instead of "knickers" which was striking down half the stories I looked at. That word has always amused me just because there isn't one single American in this entire country who calls those "knickers" yet I see that term constantly on ENF forums. There are a disproportionately high number of Englishmen in this community for some odd reason. I blame Benny Hill.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:39 pm Unrelated, but I also had a particular insta-elimination of any story which referred to women's underwear as "panties" instead of "knickers" which was striking down half the stories I looked at. That word has always amused me just because there isn't one single American in this entire country who calls those "knickers" yet I see that term constantly on ENF forums. There are a disproportionately high number of Englishmen in this community for some odd reason. I blame Benny Hill.
Haha I use both words a lot as I've lived in both places during my lifetime giving me an oddly mixed vocabulary! Knickers will always be my go to word however when I'm trying to make them sound embarassing / childish. It's probably my favourite word!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 7 The Plates are spinning

Post by SDS »

So I thought I'd use this as a quick opportunity to talk about all the stories that are in my head, in progress or nearly done! This is in now way a promise to finish any of them!

Here is an insight into my never-on-task brain!

Stories I'm 'working on'

- Virtually Naked / Naked Reality - (All in my head) - A teenager finds a new kink when using her step-brother's virtual reality game to live out her naked in public fantasys. Unfortunately she gets caught and finds the reality of her desires to be more than she can handle.

- Paige's Panty Peril (1 chapter done and posted) - Plan to write lots of other lovely chapters but currently on the back burner

- Fake school nurse (1 chapter done and posted) - I really will finish this one! Should only be one chapter left.

- Rewrite and gender switch of Hooked's Cowboys and Indians story (3 chapters written but revised several times... not quite happy with it yet) Story is very similar (and uses a lot of the original wording) but lighter and more drawn out embarrassment over the original. Focuses more on their childish games rather than the other subplots of the original.

- Unnamed babysitter story (One chapter done not posted) - extra mean - A girl lies about her age to get a well paid babysitting job. Unfortunately one of the boys she is babysitting is only a year younger than her and knows her real identity. - The first babysitting job is both embarrassing and painful as he gives her a spanking making her feel like the little girl instead. However the second job, where she is left at the mercy of the boy and a group of his friends leads to humiliation and painful torture behond her imagining. Canning / belts / staked out in the cold / uncomfortable restraints / dunked in a barrel of cold water / stretched

- Reviving the traditions of public humiliation in the stocks (One chapter done) - Another cruel boys series. Some local boys set a trap to catch unsuspecting girls in some restored stocks they found in the woods. One poor girl gets stuck at their mercy (which they have none)

- Only girls at camp (Only in my head)- Another cruel boy series - After an equal-rights movement, four girls and one female counselor sign up to summer camp that was only for boys up until that year. Turns out the camp wasn’t quite caught up with the times. Each one goes through an humiliating experience alone at the hands of the boys before they all learn just how mean boys can be together at the unsupervised end of camp dance.
Moderator - So behave!

librarian

Post by librarian »

Looking forward to those! :D

For content though: One of the biggest issues I face is motivation. I have a few things I can do to clear my head and get focused but how about you? Do you have any rituals or habits you do to get in the mood for writing?

I guess this question is open to everyone too. :3
SDS

Post by SDS »

librarian wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:49 pm Looking forward to those! :D

For content though: One of the biggest issues I face is motivation. I have a few things I can do to clear my head and get focused but how about you? Do you have any rituals or habits you do to get in the mood for writing?

I guess this question is open to everyone too. :3
Mostly procrastinate some work related task haha.. wrote most if INALG when I was 'doing' my degree haha

Needs to be the right balance if a task I need to do but also not super urgent....

My advise is bad however... make better life chocies :D
Moderator - So behave!