Writer Problems

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Executionus

Re: Writer Problems

Post by Executionus »

I had several ENF experiences and a few ENM moments I witnessed when I was really young, but most were very lame, didn't show anything, and happened in about 3.14159 seconds total. My thing growing up was spying on girls, I did that from grammar school clear into my late teens. I had some mild success with this too. I can't even wrap my mind around how much I would've abused modern technology if it had been around during my pubescent years. The character of Megan in Playville is based heavily on the concept of young me with access to a smart phone. Playville itself was loosely inspired by the frantic pervy culture of my childhood daycare, as there wasn't a drop of puberty in any of us yet somehow we were all obsessed with trying to peek at each other. It drove the teachers batshit.

I still greatly enjoy the fantasy of spying on girls, although I grew much too old to still be ACTUALLY doing that.

Most of my introduction to the specific concept of embarrassment as a fetish came from TV and movies, as I listed in the mermaid thread. The other half of it came from an ex with an ENF fetish and an old friend who started writing very erotic ENF snuff stories when she was around 14. She was surprisingly good at this, and it got me started writing things like that. I also started giving out dares and challenges for the girls I know, and it was one big giant naughty game. Half of them sent me nude pics, it was great. It led into the creation of the Executionus character who "executed" his targets by publicly nudifying them for their crimes and doing roleplays with the girls I knew way back then. I adopted my signature style based on the merger of embarrassment elements and snuff elements, with the victims usually fighting, struggling, begging, and frantically pleading for even the most basic of mercy before the end of their life (as they know it) comes. I discovered that the struggle itself was the most enticing part of the event.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Writer Problems

Post by Girlspns »

Seasonal stories are weird, I either have a story idea in my head and finish it within a day or two, or I never finish it.

It's really similar to how I write any story of mine, I figure I'm one of those people who writes the story before even opening a text document or picking up a pen/pencil, the actual formality that is putting words on the page is practically an afterthought to me, the least exciting bit of it.

Hell, I've got a dozen stories that are finished in what the beats are and what happens in the story, but they're technically unwritten beyond a couple of dozen bulletpoints at this moment.

And shocker of shockers, I also have zero ENF/ENM experience in real life, but let's be honest, that's probably in part why we like these stories so much.