Vast poll of general kinks.

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).

What are your top story interests?

Naked in School or in Front of Peers
17%
Small Penis/Breast Humiliation
10%
Age Play, Diapers, Kids Clothes
7%
Restrained Naked on Public Display
11%
Blackmailed/Tricked/Threatened to Humiliate Self
11%
Nervous Public Exhibitionism/Streaking
7%
Naughty Strip Games/Dares/Bets/Pranks
12%
Authority, Slave Abused and Humiliated
8%
Strip Catfights/Stripping Wars/Bullying
11%
Revenge/Hatred
6%

Total votes: 552

dublinjohn

Re: Vast poll of general kinks.

Post by dublinjohn »

Viredae wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:09 pm I voted a while back but didn't elaborate on my choices, I do think I'm a bit of an open book regarding these, from most favored to least:
  • Games, Dares, Pranks: I even made a whole series of nothing but people who love to play strip games, so this option is a given.
and haven't created anything in this genre for a while, I remember finding it on literoica and rushing through it so quickly and it seems to be dead in the water now, hopefully one day it will make a comeback
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

As at least 16 people have voted, I think its time enough to start discussing the poll, I'm surprised that 4 of my votes are in the top 4.

I prefer the strip game/lost bet element, more than anything, doesn't want to get naked but, personal honor forcing them to go through with it, a story by RD75000 ( https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions ) on Literoticia, Sportswriter's Dilemma, is a well written example for the stories I like, in that it has everything, but stops short of going crazy overboard.

I would post the stories here, but, I'm not sure I would get permission even in the archive section, so I'll just leave it at a link to his work.

Another, is the story that got me started, pure strip poker by mikeca https://www.asstr.org/~mikeca/stories.html , it must have been the early 00's that I found that story.
Last edited by dublinjohn on Sun May 30, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

My analysis of this data so far has brought up a few observations.

First of all, the bottom five are the kinks that center around willfully causing the stripped person to suffer (Authority/Slave, Revenge, Ageplay, Small Part Humiliation, Bullying/Strip Fights), and the difference in votes for the bottom three from the other choices is very significant (at this point 3, 4, and 5 votes). This would seem to suggest that the readers dislike stories that are too harsh. This conclusion seems very odd considering that many of the most popular stories on this site fall under these categories, especially the Authority/Slave dynamic which is in dead last currently. At no point did I expect Authority/Slave to be dead last because so many stories with thanks and comments galore center around a slave being constantly humiliated over and over again. It makes me wonder if stories like that are so popular due to other components as opposed to the master/slave abuse dynamic itself.

Small Part Humiliation and Bullying/Strip Fights, while being in the bottom five technically, are higher in votes than the other three and closer to a more average vote level. They are comparable with Restraints and Streaking in the middle. What's interesting is that the middle three kinks (Bully/Fights, Restraint, Streaking) all center around the struggle to avoid being exposed or made into a victim. This seems to indicate that the act of fighting back or resisting, however uselessly, is preferred overall to a victim that is more broken and defeated.

The top three right now are Naked in School/Peers, Humiliate Self, and Strip Games/Pranks. These are the kinks that center around extreme sexual tension, usually tension shared by both the naked person and the person (people) watching them. Stretching it out to the top five with Restraints and Streaking, they are still overall the stories that focus more on arousal and embarrassment as opposed to shame and misery. This is my draw into ENF content generally: the high level of sexual tension possible in the genre that sets it apart from other fetishes where everything is too casual and laid back.

The kinks in the top five vs bottom five (and especially top three vs the bottom three) seem to suggest that the readers of this forum greatly prefer stories that are meant to be sexy for the characters involved (at least the viewers) as opposed to ones where the subject is degraded and/or the people watching them have little to no sexual interest in their victim. This falls in line with my own interests completely, but it's interesting to have raw data showing that this line of thinking is pretty mainstream here.

Also I remain completely unsurprised by the fact that Naked in School/Peers is in first place. At this point we could probably just write that off as a universal kink. I've written before in other threads about my belief that the vast majority of overall ENF interest relates to our experiences during childhood and the unsurpassed intensity of those moments, which was lost with age and experience. As with any addiction, you're always chasing after that first high. It's why the genre works best with younger characters and the extreme nature of their uncontrolled emotions and hormones. There is also the high level of "forbidden fruit syndrome" involved in this particular kink, making literally any and all sexual contact or exposure taboo by default. Where adult sexual encounters are considered normal, teenager ones are considered sinful and unallowed despite the teenagers themselves thinking about such things 24/7. We all remember that first time as teenagers or preteens that we ever saw a forbidden naughty part from one of our classmates or neighbors.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Holy cow! I go to check on this today and most of the lower numbers have all skyrocketed. Small Part Humiliation just went from being in the bottom four to the top three out of nowhere. Authority and Ageplay just jumped up 7 votes each. Interestingly, Revenge is still only at 4, making it waaaaay behind now.

This poll is out to troll me.
SDS

Post by SDS »

It's interesting how many people seem to agree me with that revenge isn't high on their list.

To me the fun of these stories is the unfairness of the situation on the victims. I origionally toyed with the idea of revenge early in my writing career but it always fizzled out.

It's like when you watch some staged ENF / pantsing kink videos and all the girls end up naked ... much less fun for me then if they had just picked on one girl and stayed fully clothed.

Great work by the way on this it's very insightful!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:11 am It's interesting how many people seem to agree me with that revenge isn't high on their list.
I expected it to be low overall, although not by this much. So many stories focus on the hostility of the characters or revolve around karma for past offenses, sometimes even creating a full villain to be defeated, but this seems to suggest that it's not much of a draw at all. It's funny to me because I used to get requests for revenge sequels to closed stories all the time, even for the Thanksgiving parade float story where the entire morale of that tale was that being humiliated by her "twin" finally freed her of that curse. The only times I ever did revenge scenes were in Playville and Thirst Games which both featured an ensemble cast stripping each other left and right. With More and More I purposely had the revenge attempt backfire because the whole point of that story was Candy's extreme shyness and progressively more extreme exposure.
CityWolf

Post by CityWolf »

I am a fan of stories where the girl's lust and stupidity lead to the worst exposure and humiliation possible. You'll see that in most of my stories. She does something risky and stupid because it turns her on and she can't really help herself. And it doesn't work out.

Sneaking around the neighborhood naked. Self bondage. Risky lovemaking. Putting herself in a position where she cannot get her clothes and has to find a way to safety without being caught. A stupid dare. Naked in the snow/cold.

I always like to think: "How can I make this even worse for her?"

No happy endings. No last minute salvation. The only luck is bad luck. The consequences are severe and forever.

And she only has herself to blame.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'd classify that under the Streaking category mostly, since that's all about someone taking risks with their nudity, with a side dish of Dares/Pranks.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

It honestly may be even simpler than that, it just might be about the perceived power dynamics; a character who's supposed to be dominant "shouldn't" be appearing dominated, in a natural order sort of way, that person is supposed to be dominant, it feels weird to see them as a victim.

Simple as that.

People do say they want revenge stories, but that just may be them saying "I don't like bullies" in a roundabout way, but they feel lukewarm about the revenge story itself.

Think about it, any story where the person instigating the stripping isn't entirely or actively malicious seems to fare better when said person is stripped or strips of their own accord, first thing that comes to mind are the Mary stories by Jappio, and hell, even my Luna Vs. Camp series has done better than other stories I did where there's an explicit bully.
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Naked in School or in Front of Peers: I think everybody has a part of them that fantasises about being naked at work. Having people discover you, shocked at your apparent shamelessness, making comments on your most intimate areas.

Small Penis/Breast Humiliation: I think this for me is mostly being able to relate since I have pretty small boobs. I think I prefer the inadequacy being self-perceived rather than outright being degraded by other people. Like, others can comment on the size of their parts, but in a neutral manner that is then interpreted as teasing by the victim. I’m also a complete sucker for instances of this trope that become a vehicle for body positivity because honestly I find girls with flat chests super cute in a different but equally valid way to big booba.

Nervous Public Exhibitionism/Streaking: I think skinny dipping specifically is a big one here. Probably close to naked at work in that a lot of what turns me on comes from what people would say, but this one leans more into the rush of “what if?”, treading a fine line between being a naked ninja and having yourself exposed if caught.

Naughty Strip Games/Dares/Bets/Pranks: I’m a fairly empathic gal, so I prefer these things all being in good fun, at least when I’m writing. I’ve certainly seen some good dynamics where the tormentor is a lot harsher, but I think keeping the long term stakes for a victim low makes a story more feel good, so I can enjoy it better without feeling as though the victim is being treated unfairly.

Authority, Slave Abused and Humiliated: I’m just now realising I may be a bottom.