Hair

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
nevaworks

Hair

Post by nevaworks »

Can anyone recommend any stories here/or elsewhere where characters receive embarrassing hAir cuts? Maybe have their heads shaved or permed. Sometimes to make them look younger or older.
Stories written by John Knuckles are among my favourites.
SDS

Re: Hair

Post by SDS »

Hmmm not read one personally but it is a nice bullying touch or as part of a Tomboy story when a flat girl is trying to pretend to be a boy.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

The literal only example of this that I can think of would be one of the middle chapters of Amy's Life by RevengedPirate. There's a few hundred examples of girls getting their privates shaven, but head shaving is not a common story element at all here.
*Lady Lucia*

August D. Adams

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

If you have Kindle Unlimited (or you don't mind paying for short stories), this might be the author for you. Most of the hair-focused stories are free with an Unlimited membership -- or, if you want to be cheap, then read them all during a 30 day free trial period. XD

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entit ... ctorHeader

"The Babysitting Job" is my favorite, and arguably aligns the most with some of the vindictive energy you sometimes find on here. Granted, it's almost exclusively hair focused, rather than anything of the ENF variety. Still, very well written, in my humble opinion.

Hope you enjoy!

--Lady Lucia

P.S. Viredae, please let me know if this is breaking any rules! I'm 100% not August, so it's not self promotion. But I know some forums frown upon linking to paid material, so I'm happy to delete the comment if that's the case!
SDS

Post by SDS »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:04 am https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entit ... ctorHeader

"The Babysitting Job" is my favorite, and arguably aligns the most with some of the vindictive energy you sometimes find on here. Granted, it's almost exclusively hair focused, rather than anything of the ENF variety. Still, very well written, in my humble opinion.
Wait ... this author just writes about hair cutting ... is this like a fetish? ...or just an niche interest...I'm so confused right now haha! :lol:
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Haha, I'd call it something between the two! Certainly niche, considering just how specific it is. XD

Honestly, it's not event the kind of story that I would have actively sought out. I just stumbled upon it through Amazon's recommendations, and kind of fell in love with her writing style!
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

There are a few stories involving this on Tcheser's Story Archive: https://tcheser.blogspot.com/search/label/haircut

I remember probably about fifteen to twenty years ago, there used to be alot of age regression stuff out there and hair cutting was one of the common ways a protagonist would be infantalised. Most of the sites where those stories were posted seem to have died off over the years.