Female Mowgli

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
nevaworks

Female Mowgli

Post by nevaworks »

Had an idea for a story, which I would love help to develop or if someone feels like writing it that would be even better!)

Premise: a short, flat-chested struggling actress is desperate for work. After being rude to her agent, said agent books her for a gig at a party with very vague details. Turns out it’s a jungle book themed party and she’s been hired to play the part of Mowgli.

At first it seems like a disaster and a no go for our heroine but the organisers are very pushy and physically coerce our heroine into the role - insisting they can modify the costume. But once they strip her down to her birthday suit they realise they won’t need to as she has nothing up top. They laugh hysterically and make fun of her. Our heroine gets angry but through a combination of being threatened with photos being published and just general insistence from the hosts, she is doused in fake tan and put into the red bottoms which are baggy. Not content with this they quickly modify her hair, giving her a boyish crop cut and insist that no one at the party will know she’s not a boy.

Key scenes should include actors playing monkeys tossing our heroine about, a hypnotist playing kaa turning her into a mindless slave and a King Louie stuffing her with bananas.

And of course, the quick discovery that it is a girl, and friends being in attendance who proceed to make this the worst night of our heroine’s life.

Any thoughts/ feedback very welcome.
SDS

Re: Female Mowgli

Post by SDS »

Sounds fun.

My take on the premis:

Actress can't find work ... She's broke ...Ends up booking to help at a JB themed Birthday party as a background character... turns up and Mogli hasn't turned up... cast lead is super worried as its a big paying gig and the clients are very rich and influensial, a last min issue like this could cost them lots of contracts... Realise main character is short enough and boyish enough to play the part... Main character is ofered a lot more money and risks not getting any more work like this if she dosent agree... quickly get her ready (as below) ... I suggest a flimsy top instead that gets stripped off during the event...Maybe the audience love the idea of it being a girl whos embarassed and stripped so the rest of the cast go along with a newly modified story knowing it will get them extra money and future work... The more She's humilated the wilder the crowd go ...
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

nevaworks

Re: Female Mowgli

Post by nevaworks »

Thanks so much for your feedback SDS. I like your point about the leverage of the money and future in the industry. But I really like the idea of the agent scheming with the director on the night. I want talk between the director and crew about how she’s so flat no one will know if she plays it like a boy. I want a really embarrassing make-under where her nails are clipped and polished, hair dyed from blonde to brown, cut shorter, eye lashes snipped, her pale skin tanned (like Mowgli). Then just as she is about to be pushed out deep hear is rubbed and pinched on her nipples so they stand to attention.
While she’s out in the crowd she has to play it like a boy, stay quiet or keep her voice low.