Just curious

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Playgirl00

Just curious

Post by Playgirl00 »

Ladies, if your guy friends caught you wearing only a towel, what would happen?
Playgirl00

Re: Just curious

Post by Playgirl00 »

I'll go first. My guy friends would be playing keep away with the towel. And probably smacking my butt
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I've been the guy in this situation several times, the most recent being last month actually. I don't "do" anything since that would be crossing a big line, but I do enjoy watching them, teasing them, and savoring their shyness and embarrassment. Most of the time that's all that ever happens in that situation.

An amusing detail of my most recent towel encounter is the fact that I already have explicit nude pictures of the girl in question (we've both done nude modeling online on the same website), yet she was still hilariously embarrassed by walking in front of me in only a towel after completely forgetting to bring her clean clothes into the bathroom with her when she showered. I made sure to tease her about how silly her shyness was considering that I had literally seen every inch of her before, and I did so while she was still wearing just the towel in the room with me. I was stalling her and not letting her leave to go get dressed, mostly just to mess with her and make her blush. She was clutching the towel to her chest desperately and trying to make sure that it didn't fall down or anything. It was quite hot, as well as funny. Eventually she figured out what I was doing and fled.

Probably the craziest towel encounter of my life happened about 4 years ago when I delivered an important package to a very young and sexy teenager who looked 18ish. The package required a signature, and she was showering when I rang the doorbell so she had to wrap a towel around herself to answer the door. She was nervous as hell, trying to hide behind the door frame itself to reduce what all I could see of her, but I needed her to physically sign my tablet in order to leave the package. As she's trying to do this with her arm sticking out of the front door ridiculously and can't even see what she's doing, her flailing around causes the towel to start falling on her. I can only sorta see anything, mostly just her side as her front is pressed against the door frame inside the house. She eventually gives me a couple basic tiny lines on the tablet by barely making contact with the stylus, the second-least legit signature of my career (don't even ask about #1). I take it as she runs off squealing as her towel was coming loose. That was without a doubt the most embarrassed ENF that I've witnessed personally. Overall it was quite amazing, even if I didn't get to actually see any parts. It sure made up for the dozens of old men in dirty boxers I've had sign things.
ely

Post by ely »

I would quickly lower myself to the ground covering the breasts with the knees, the pubis with the left hand and the ass with the right hand and then I would say many vulgar words. It has already happened when in the locker room the girls threatened me saying they would let the boys in ...
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

librarian

Post by librarian »

I was involved in a situation like this... kinda... very unsexy though.

Situation: University student girl was in the shower when the fire alarm went off. Lass wound up in nothing but a towel outside in the carpark while waiting for the Fire Dept. to clear the building for us to go back in.

Non-Sexy element: It was early February and below freezing outside. I was made aware of the girl as I was a designated first-aider. I needed to get a space blanket for the poor lass - her toes were turning blue. It was kinda cute seeing all her flatmates hugging her to keep her warm tho. ^.^