Thoughts on involving watersports (urine play) in ENF stories?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).

Watersports & ENF, yes or no?

Yes! I'd be interested in it.
63%
No, not interested in it
38%
Ennh, I feel indifferent about it.
No votes

Total votes: 16

mrsalpaca

Thoughts on involving watersports (urine play) in ENF stories?

Post by mrsalpaca »

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well :)

So while my time and contribution to posting on this board has been minimal, I have done my fair share of reading and finding out what other people like about ENF. Overall, I've seriously enjoyed the rich variety of interests in ENF stories because there is simply so many unique directions to go in the genre.

However one thing I've noticed is that watersports (any erotic fantasy involving urine) isn't too common in ENF, yet there are so many fun scenarios that it can be involved in. I think one big reason why I find watersports so erotic is that it represents what should be a very private/intimate business - people going into washrooms and doing their business, which is something that is (usually) never shared with other people.

Now yes, the bare idea of what watersports is - is simply just waste disposal. But it's not necessarily the substance itself that is exciting. It's the situation, the privacy, the taboo, something that no one gets to see. You'd have to be very vulnerable to let someone see you like that and I think that can be a source of inspiration in an ENF story. Situations like having to hold in one's urges to use the bathroom in a situation where they don't have the ability to go, a sense of desperation and fear out of possibly having everyone witness them soil themselves.

Another good scenario is a female on a long road trip having to pull over to the side of the road to squat and do their business, but in fear of being caught like that.

One might ask, how does one discover a fantasy for watersports?

I think the biggest example in my life involving both watersports and ENF was when I was younger and I went camping with family & friends. At one point we were all driving towards the camp site, and I had my best friend's mom take me and him in her car so we'd be less bored on the long drive. Nearing the end of the drive, my best friend's mom suddenly had a strong urge to go pee but really wanted to wait until we got to the campsite so she could do her business in privacy.

As a young kid, I was already into ENF (I blame cartoon shows like 6teen & Total Drama) - so seeing my friend's mom try to stop from soiling herself in front of us was exciting to watch. She held a hand between the thighs of her jeans, she was slightly hunched over, her breathing was quickening, she tried to keep her legs closed, she was biting her lip, you know, the classic "I have to go pee really badly" pose. It was my awakening to see my friend's mom (someone who I always had a crush on growing up), try to hide this intimate urge not to pee her pants in front of us. In the end, she eventually pulled over, told us to sit tight, and went to squat in a bush at the side of the road. My best friend didn't care very much, but I was very curious and decided to peak through the car window. I didn't see much but I could see she had her pants and underwear around her ankles, I could hear the trickling sound, and also a faint sigh. For some reason all of that really struck me, knowing I could just leave the car and see her so exposed like that. Also, the fact that she had to make a vulnerable decision to pull down her pants and panties - exposing her undercarriage - and squat on the side of a public camping park where anyone could see her.

Anyways, what is everyone else's thoughts on watersports and ENF? Would you like to see stories including a similar fantasy? I'm curious to hear any opinions on it.
Last edited by mrsalpaca on Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: Thoughts on involving watersports in ENF stories?

Post by Executionus »

There actually have been several stories on these boards to feature watersports of some kind, although it's not popular with the mainstream (no pun intended). A lot of the stories from Revengedpirate feature it as one example, but there are others. I have written precisely one scene of it ever (as part of the Thirst Games), but I don't consider it to be sexy at all so it's not something that I incorporate usually. I wrote the scene that I did because it fit the story and the image of brutally excessive humiliation that I was going for in that situation.

Most people find that sort of waste element gross, be it urine, blood, or poop. It winds up desexualizing the genitals, transforming them from fun toys into functional waste ports. Most people try to forget about the waste function of genitals when it comes to sexy times. It will never have mainstream popularity here, but there are still a few people who enjoy it so you don't have to be afraid of including it in your works.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Not my kink, but write for you, others will like it or will not, but, once you are happy with the story is all that matters
SDS

Post by SDS »

I'm such an idiot...

my first thought was watersports... do you mean like swimming... no .. no ... you do not :lol:
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

mrsalpaca

Post by mrsalpaca »

SDS wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:00 pm I'm such an idiot...

my first thought was watersports... do you mean like swimming... no .. no ... you do not :lol:
LOL, yeah I guess that way of calling this particular fantasy isn't too common or obvious at describing what it actually is - my bad I'll edit the title.
jimmythehand

Re: Thoughts on involving watersports (urine play) in ENF stories?

Post by jimmythehand »

I've never been into watersports in the sense of golden showers, pee drinking etc, but female desperation and wetting was actually one of my earliest introductions into erotic literature. Due I think to a few instances I witnessed IRL or on TV, I started on photos and videos in the genre before discovering the stories. After a while I realised that it wasn't the urine element that I was enjoying, rather it was the embarrassment and humiliation that went with it, along with (in some stories) the reluctant nudity aspect. That led me to ultimately searching out what I now know to be ENF stories.

So with that said, I find that involving watersports can definitely add another, enjoyable aspect to the 'E' in ENF, if done well and used in context. By that I mean that I'm not a big fan of a story that hasn't mentioned a need to urinate at all or had any content related to that, suddenly throwing in 'she was so shocked she peed herself and everyone started laughing' - it has to be woven into the story the same way everything else is.
librarian

Re: Thoughts on involving watersports (urine play) in ENF stories?

Post by librarian »

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that there's some crossover between EN[X] and some flavour of watersports. Specifically desperation/omorashi, I'm certainly in the camp.

Both involve an activity that should be private and makes it public, and both impose a sense of vulnerability on the target - which adds the the embarrassment factor.

That's my take, anyway. :3