Purple nurples

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
PricklyPencilPhd

Purple nurples

Post by PricklyPencilPhd »

I think girls giving each other purples nurples in stories is so hot personally. In case you didn’t know a purple nurple is a form of dominance where someone pinches and twists someone’s nipples very hard turning them purple. I’d love to hear your purple nurple stories made up or real. Also what do you think of purple nurples?
Executionus

Re: Purple nurples

Post by Executionus »

I don't personally find any form of pain sexually attractive, which is honestly one of the main reasons that I eventually got the hell out of the BDSM community. I don't even like spanking to be honest, so I'm outside of the norm by a good margin.

That being said, a few of the girls I know personally have explained to me that in the female world a purple nurple is viewed as being as painful and as dirty as a nut shot to a guy (because their nipples are so sensitive), so it's something that they all highly wish to avoid at all costs. It's a submission technique that should probably be used more often in catfight stories. I may bring it out some during the next Thirst Games event next year.
ely

Post by ely »

I'm a girl and I assure you it's only sexy if you do it while the victim is wearing a shirt, but just for a second, continued pain and purple boobs are not sexy.
PricklyPencilPhd

Post by PricklyPencilPhd »

I wouldn’t quite say a purple nurple is BDSM. It definitely can lead there but that is not the attractive type of purple nurple. Ely I partially agree with you with your stance on purple nurples. I view them to be similar to the idea of a wedgie. You give a purple nurple to show dominance over the victim, it can be very humiliating getting a purple nurple in front of other people with the pain being slightly worse than a wedgie since lots of nipples are sensitive. Also changing in the locker room where everyone can see your red nipples that haven’t quite turned purple since they were recently pinched is very embarrassing. But it definitely is similar to a wedgie as a common school prank. If done for anything more than 5 minutes it becomes BDSM which isn’t attractive.

Have you guys ever experienced a purple nurple? Please share an experience whether it happened to you, you did it to someone else, or you saw it happen. Doesn’t matter if it’s male or female stories but female would be best!