Pick your poison

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
PricklyPencilPhd

Pick your poison

Post by PricklyPencilPhd »

3 main topics today

Wedgie- getting underwear yanked up to cause pain

Pantsing- getting pants pulled down to cause humiliation

Purple nurple- getting nipple pinched twisted and pulled

You have to choose each one of these
One to happen to you
One that you give to someone else
And one that you watch happen

All these happen for at least 1 minute and the setting is a lunch room at school where everyone is watching.

Pick and tell us why you chose what you chose

Hope you have fun and enjoy this!
librarian

Re: Pick your poison

Post by librarian »

I'm a complete wallflower who is terrified of pretty much everything, so I'll choose a wedgie for myself - I can deal with being uncomfortable for a bit.

I'll prolly give a purple nurple to someone else - if only because I'll be to scared to do anything else and that seems the least... 'invasive'. I'd be apologising all thorough it.

And it goes without saying that I'd love to see someone else get pantsed. Doesn't matter who. Bonus points if they deserve it. ;)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'll take the purple considering that I had plenty of guys hit me with that move when I was a teenager. I got in a LOT of fights and was huge into grappling matches (very freaking good at both might I add, despite being the small guy). My nipples were never sensitive or anything so the move didn't bother me at all. I used to counter-attack whenever some moron tried it on me and had his hands uselessly distracted by it. It was like they were handing me a free armbar.

I'd do the pantsing, and you can bet that it wouldn't be quick. It occurs to me that I've never actually done this to anyone.

I'd watch the wedgie. Seen plenty of those back in school, it was pretty funny.
saxo2000

Post by saxo2000 »

Pantsing someone can definitely be mean, but there are many cases where it's either playful fun or a playful prank between friends/lovers, or and even cases where the pantser knows the other person actually likes the thrill of being pantsed in front of the opposite sex for example. In fact in some cases it can be seen as a socially acceptable way to flash because you are perceived as a victim instead of a perpetrator. What do you think of scenarios like that?
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:24 pm Agreed. In real life, they've got to deserve it. Otherwise, it's just mean. Not a big fan of that.

As for me, I'd do the pantsing, but only if they deserved it. Then I'd take the wedgie and watch the PN (again, only if they deserved it; no good in real life otherwise.)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »