enf stories of school and teenagers

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
ely

enf stories of school and teenagers

Post by ely »

Hi beautiful artists on this site, my favorite enf stories are those related to school and teenagers, can you link me to stories that contain these requirements? I hate stories with enf between wife and husband ...

currently I have only read Minka, Nikolai's bully girl and court-forced striptease. Others with similar plots?

List
viewtopic.php?t=1613

viewtopic.php?t=1200

viewtopic.php?t=1626

viewtopic.php?t=1664

viewtopic.php?t=1051

viewtopic.php?t=1638
Last edited by ely on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Executionus

Re: enf stories of school and teenagers

Post by Executionus »

Well here is a VERY OLD story of mine, one of my first ones posted ever (I think predating the Obama Presidency). It told the story of a school with an eccentric new principal who wanted to correct rampant behavior and academic problems among his student body by making those poor students show those bodies as punishment for being bad. It was called Private School Privates. I never ended up finishing the second saga because the response to this story was getting too negative, but it's 1 1/2 stories of school-centric ENF and ENM. It does show its age pretty badly, especially in formatting.

For specifically a teacher stripping her student, I have The Passion of Jessica Christ where the girl playing the lead role in a play has no idea before opening curtain that she is going to be stripped naked, sexually tortured, placed on the cross, and then forced to "die" of shame in front of a packed audience full of people she cares about. This story is probably my most artistic erotic story in history (as well as one of my most extreme) and I find myself quite proud of it.

Another one I did was a quick experimental story of a very public forced school stripping of a nonbinary person in order to discover once and for all what their birth sex was: Gender Reveal Party

I think the only other school-centered story I have is the Thirst Games

For some revered school strip classics from other authors:
Greenview High Stripping Wars by Johnathan.
Thornwood Ep. 1 by Ribeye98. There are four whole episodes of this in the archive.
17yo humiliated by bully in fight by LS
My First Teaching Job by Hooked6
Amy and the Doctor 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 by TheSparkZone

There's a whole mountain more. Naked in school is a common fetish in this community. These are just some of the best ever off the top of my head.
Last edited by Executionus on Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
librarian

Post by librarian »

More focused on ENM but if you look up KC Crozetti on Amazon you can find their Double Standard School series. There's a good variety in there. :p

And for a mix of them you can check out Charles Peterson on Literotica, His Lessons series is high school based and I like it very much.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

Probably Jinxed by Gao23 would maybe fit that description

https://www.literotica.com/s/jinxed

Hannas Embarrassing Accident by Hooked6 it has several parts this is just the first 3

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/pue ... 1to03.html

Also Allys Nude School Day

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... php?t=1543
ely

Post by ely »

hi, I just finished reading Private school Private

I'm surprised the whole story ends in this way. I would have ended the series with the arrest for Mr. Clint :D
ely

Post by ely »

I tried to read Jessica Christ, it seemed like my passion because I suffered reading it, and at the time of public hair removal I closed everything. Maybe it would scare me less to see the scariest horror movie in the world than this lol

:shock: I'm in shock, lobotomize me now :shock: :shock:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

ely wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:38 am hi, I just finished reading Private school Private

I'm surprised the whole story ends in this way. I would have ended the series with the arrest for Mr. Clint :D
Pfft, Albert Clint had the parents' permission to do what he was doing. Besides, he was originally going to be a recurring character of mine considering that he was the secret identity of Executionus, the stripping hero character that I use as my account name. I never ended up posting any of my old Executionus Files on the boards though because the originals were a little rough (and were largely chat roleplays with girls I knew online) and I never got around to remaking them. Too many people kept complaining that this story was too harsh on the stripped teens, even though honestly I didn't go nearly as harsh as several other authors. The actual Executionus Files would've been more extreme because the victims would deserve every ounce of their punishments. There was also a vocal community telling me to focus exclusively on Playville back then, so I did.

The Month's End sequel was originally going to have the next chapter be Lisa coming on to Mr Clint, with him being forced to turn her down as softly as possible while affirming that were he a high schooler himself that he would've been honored to date her. Lisa was going to have slight difficulty accepting that an actual relationship with her principal wasn't possible, but she would come to terms with being friendzoned as his personal assistant by the end of that part. She would really begin to see the true genius in his vision, and would start to allow herself a little perverted joy at the humiliation of her classmates who acted up. After that part concluded, the girl with the lowest grades was going to be absolutely and completely humiliated on stage, ending with her face down, ass up, reaching behind herself to spread her cheeks and lips open wide for the entire student body (and the HD camera for the yearbook).

The ending of that story if I had ever finished it would be Lisa recapping the rest of the year to a friend. She'd explain how after the first month's end that grades improved dramatically, with not one single student scoring below a C. Using Lisa as their advocate, the student body was able to negotiate their way out of future stage punishments as long as no student was failing, with Mr Clint then changing the rules to now mean that ALL failing students would be stripped on stage at the end of every month (but only failing students were in danger anymore). That entire school year saw not one single student drop in grades to an F. Behavior in all areas improved dramatically, parents were thrilled, and the school instantly grew in reputation. All of this proved Mr Clint's system to be a resounding success. After a while, nude punishments became extremely rare instead of common. After only his first year as principal, Mr Clint would leave the school to work as a highly-paid consultant for other troubled schools across the nation, spreading the Executionus Method of discipline from coast to coast.

ely wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:38 am I tried to read Jessica Christ, it seemed like my passion because I suffered reading it, and at the time of public hair removal I closed everything. Maybe it would scare me less to see the scariest horror movie in the world than this lol

:shock: I'm in shock, lobotomize me now :shock: :shock:
Haha, and that wasn't even my horror movie story. You should try Flesh Eaters, my extremely wicked and creepy Halloween story which is probably still my favorite ENF story that I've ever written. Fair warning, it's intended to mix sexy and scary together.

If it makes you feel any better about Jessica Christ, much like the story that it's based on it does have a happy ending.
ely

Post by ely »

What happened to Jessica Christ is a sort of recurring dream of mine, in which I get out of the shower and my towel always falls, and even if I try to hold it with all my strength, my strength is so weak and my alertness so slow that it inevitably falls to the ground. Then I think that I am in a female shower or in the shower of mine of my house. So I breathe a sigh of relief, but when I look up the bathroom becomes a living room or in any case an internal area where there are relatives, friends, strangers staring at all the hairs of my "potato" and none of them have sweet compliments towards of me, they insult me as if I were a shameless, and there are teenagers who laugh at me and take pictures or tease me or pull my hair. XD
This dream, or it would be better to call it by its real name: nightmare, ends with me jumping into bed or banging my arm, knee or head against the wall in the real life. Only once did I manage to control myself in the dream, a kind of lucid dream, but it lasted a few seconds and the only thing I did was take a chair and pull it towards the "audience" that was watching me :)

I swear I slept badly thinking about Jessica Christ. It will be a trauma that I will carry forever. I will not finish reading that story and I hope that in the end everything ended well for her and that it was all a dream or that the people who saw her all died like in the movie "Final Destination", and this would be her only chance to survive this traumatic event.
I know it didn't end this way but you support my thesis because I can't fall into temptation to keep reading that story that will burn what that remains salvable in my brain :shock:

To continue reading it, I will have to be drunk, which I have never done in my entire life. Or have a memory lapse and by mistake I reread the same story enf again. :lol:

Certainly sooner or later I will read your Halloween story as I have already read all the real enf stories of this site and many other stories.

I will leave a comment every time I finish reading every story you have linked to me in this post for the purpose of entertainment for you. ;)
ely

Post by ely »

I drank a bottle of beer and continued reading the story. I'm still in shock but at least now it all makes sense after I read the ending.