ENF Classics

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Eoworfindir

ENF Classics

Post by Eoworfindir »

This site gets plenty of visitors and for some of them, it may be their first visit. They might have no notion that there have been stories written on this kink for many years. With that in mind, I was wondering what stories people consider "Classic" or essential reading?
librarian

Re: ENF Classics

Post by librarian »

I'm still kinda new and on the fringes. I like RSW's stuff:

https://rswstoryarchive.blogspot.com/ (April 2011's Redi's Punishment is one of my faves)

Anything by Charles Peterson on Literotica too.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'm going to assume "classic" means "old stories that are legendary".

There are several classic authors that have multiple beloved stories from way back, including me considering my oldest story posted online was More and More back in like 2006 or something like that (under the throwaway alias Candy16). I have an archive link in my signature which stores most of my works from before the dreambook boards went down a couple years ago. More and More in particular has a sort of legend status to it because I have seen it reposted countless times on other websites, including being one of the very few ENF stories to ever be featured on ENF-CMNF.com. I also have a bunch or newer stories posted to this forum since I've been lucky enough to be much more active lately than I used to be.

One of the true classic legends was TheSparkZone who was pioneering ENF stories way back in 2001 before they even had a name for the genre. Many older authors were inspired and influenced by her, including me.

While I don't have the time to hunt more links right now, other classic greats include:
Hooked6 and his massive library (half of which I can't even find anymore) with beloved stories galore, still going to this day.
SDS and all of his many stories, most famously the never-completed classic I'm Not a Little Girl, also still going.
Johnathan and the top tier Greenview Stripping Wars saga and the famous Pushed Out story (and other good ones if you can find them)
Splotch and the Kathrine series, which for years was the premier tiny-tit-ageplay-bullying saga.
The Erica stories, which if I remember correctly had multiple authors. They're in this site's archive.
Ribeye98's Thornwood series is top tier legendary for a swim team girl constantly being naked in school. It's very long.
Drew and Janie were extremely active classic authors back in the day with loads of shorter stories.
CaughtofLore had a handful of massively popular stories that were never finished, especially Compromising Positions which was so popular at its height that the number of comments in the thread broke that website's formatting all to hell, requiring him to make a second thread.
Ewong was a huge author with multiple shorter stories back in the ASN days.
Jappio has a huge library, most famously the Mary's Naked Adventure series
MFSBDB gave us the legendary Sibling Rivalry story
Gillian's Cops and Robbers story was very famous in the mid 2000s.
And a couple of 20ish-year-old stories that were highly influential in the early days were Karen Wagner's Naked in School and Becky Romero's public spanking sagas.

There were also several classic ENM stories, such as Tommy's Debasement from Blondie and Shelly the Sports Reporter from CaptQuixote. Swimkid was another legend who had a ton of stories of pitiful tiny protagonists, mostly ENM.

For all of the stories I mentioned, most of them are located either in this site's archive, the beachclub archive in my signature, Asstr and its various databases, or Blondie's Stripping and Humiliation boards.
Last edited by Executionus on Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

In terms of essential ENF stories for beginners, I suggest giving any or all of Creaturafabella's stories a go, as well as Misayaka's. Every one of Creaturafabella's stories are legendary IMO. Misayaka hits a variety of different genre's (All primarily ENF) so not everything suites my tastes but she has many 10/10's with her earliest stuff being the best; again IMO. They are both pretty innocent authors which is why I love them. Pretty much all involved characters in Misa's stories are women or mischievous children so they never get rapey. Both authors rarely ever touch on the subject of masturbation either if I'm remembering correctly. Pure, 100%, ENF guaranteed.

https://www.deviantart.com/creaturafabella/gallery/all
https://www.deviantart.com/misayaka/gallery/all
Eoworfindir

Post by Eoworfindir »

I'm going to assume "classic" means "old stories that are legendary".
Yes, kind of essential reading as Patttareth wrote. I guess the idea was to create a thread that if you were new to the genre would point you in the direction of some really great stories from past writers.
One of the true classic legends was TheSparkZone who was pioneering ENF stories way back in 2001 before they even had a name for the genre.
TheSparkzone was one the first writers I discovered, Peggy the bored housewife series, particularly this one, and Carrie1's Towel adventure were two of the first tales I read.

https://www.literotica.com/s/peggy-the- ... wife-ch-02

https://www.literotica.com/s/carries-to ... nture-ch-1

Add to that Mcskyy's Mindy series and the countless Jenny stories.Here is a link to a zip file of pretty much all of them.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/md9dt5v5 ... ny.7z/file
Johnathan and the top tier Greenview Stripping Wars saga and the famous Pushed Out story (and other good ones if you can find them)
I loved his Naked Sister stories, which are in the archive as well.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=674&p=1158&hilit=jonathon#p1158

As for ENM stories I remember reading Ted series by Maestro, I know a few are here

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... php?t=1067

But there were a few more that I've no idea where you'd find them.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

At this point we've established a full new generation of great writers on this site since so few of us classic authors are still active at all. People new to ENF should definitely be introduced to some of them. There's also a couple other classic authors that I hadn't gotten to earlier.

Classics
ValerianXIII's Julie's Babysitting Disaster is mathematically the most popular story on the entire site, and is a clear recommendation to anyone interested in a truly merciless extreme humiliation series. He has other stories on other sites.
Humilatron has been around a while, with a large number of excellent short stories all over. He also runs several contests on this site which usually produce great content as well.

Current Generation Greats
*Lady Lucia* has a ton of top tier ENF stories with rich plots, most of them unfinished but still great. She has the highest "been thanked" total on the site by far. You could call her this generation's high scorer.
Revengepirate has in many ways become the spiritual successor to Splotch's Kathrine series, as his various Amy stories and other short stories go hard in the tiny tit ageplay bullying fetish. His stories are often more extreme than others.
FunKelly's T-Shirt For Sale story has more chapters than War and Peace and is a masterpiece of a girl discovering a limitless fetish for exhibitionism and being publicly humiliated for both her exposure and her juices.
Nikolai's A Lesson in Karma series is a truly top notch saga following a high school bully who develops a crackhead-level addiction to stripping helpless girls naked in the most public way possible. After School Brawl was also a fantastic public sexual humiliation story.

One the ENM side of things, NudeBaG, Jeepman89, and Juncker are all fantastic with multiple stories.

There's even a few brand-new authors showing huge promise like TheBlushingPrincess, NS2000, and the new Drew who I'm 90% certain is a different person than the classic Drew since the classic one was female.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:44 am
Revengepirate has in many ways become the spiritual successor to Splotch's Kathrine series, as his various Amy stories and other short stories go hard in the tiny tit ageplay bullying fetish. His stories are often more extreme than others.
Perhaps worth noting that splotch is still going strong over on CHYOA, in case anyone thought he'd disappeared: https://chyoa.com/user/splotch. His main (collaborative) story on that site, 'Lauren's Little Secret' is almost six years old now and still going. I think I'd consider it a modern classic at this point, for all that it's not in a traditional format.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

That's good to know. I never end up going to CHYOA because their website format gives me a headache, but it's still good to know that he didn't completely vanish. There's probably a bunch of people that switched entirely to other websites with the problems that the dreambooks had, including their eventual fall.

I'm weird in that I have a huge love for php style forums like this one, because those were my HOME in the 2003-2007 years. Being active here was practically nostalgic for me.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

My recommendation is for the one name Executionus left a name out of the list, obviously, his own.

Even back when people like me, Ewong and Jappio were writing our stories, everyone was recommending his material for reading, if there's a grand pappy of the genre (sorry for calling you old :p ) it'd probably be him.
Executionus wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:19 am There's probably a bunch of people that switched entirely to other websites with the problems that the dreambooks had, including their eventual fall.

I'm weird in that I have a huge love for php style forums like this one, because those were my HOME in the 2003-2007 years. Being active here was practically nostalgic for me.
Same, but I gotta say, finding new troves of stories where a community has developed in isolation is always a thrill for me.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Viredae wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:43 pm My recommendation is for the one name Executionus left a name out of the list, obviously, his own.

Even back when people like me, Ewong and Jappio were writing our stories, everyone was recommending his material for reading, if there's a grand pappy of the genre (sorry for calling you old :p ) it'd probably be him.
I stand by my status as a proud long-haired Millennial who will be young forever, no matter what the Zoomers say. Thanks so much for the praise, it means a lot!

Although if I was going to appoint somebody as the official "Grand pappy of the genre" it would need to be Hooked6 considering he has been posting stories far longer than I have and was one of my biggest inspirations. Back when I was very first starting on Dan's site and IO's site I remember Hooked6 very easily being my favorite established author on there alongside TheSparkZone (who put most of her stuff on Literotica instead). Back when I was still a young teenager I was doing ENF stuff on MSN Messenger plus lots of nudity dares and challenges on MSN and on a couple of php forums before I ever got involved in these ENF story communities, but that doesn't really count towards this accolade. I don't remember the exact time, but I think I posted my first story in this community, More and More, somewhere around 2006. Hooked6 has stories dating back to 2000, possibly earlier.

It's funny to think how I originally had no real intention of making a name for myself and was only posting stories online under throwaway names. Two of my earliest stories I never bothered to claim, since they weren't really any good. I only started posting stories online at all because several of the girls I knew online and in person goaded me into it by telling me that my stories where the "best ones they'd ever read". Young me was somehow always surrounded by girls who had ENF fetishes like I did. I posted in my AMA thread about how I used to tell ENF and ENM oral stories on the elementary school playground to big crowds when I was like 6ish, so I had a really insane early start on the genre. It always intrigued me and lured me like a drug, even LONG before I hit puberty. Later when I was older one of my exes had the fetish BAD and wanted stories told orally to her over the phone constantly when we dated. Her favorite recurring fantasy for me to use on her was what eventually became the story More and More. Meanwhile one of my other female friends started writing these intensely erotic snuff stories and sending them to me on MSN, and I found myself fascinated by them even if the whole "death" thing wasn't a turn on for me. I experimented with merging the snuff elements and ENF elements together to make my signature style of extreme tension and people struggling to save themselves. I started writing multiple very short stories to her and others I knew way back then starring my ancient recurring character Executionus (a Zorro/Batman style masked hero in an executioner costume stripping horrible people in public before vanishing again). Some of the girls wanted to role-play as the victim, some of them wanted to role-play as the audience. The idea that I treated the Executionus Files like snuff stories but with nudity instead of death ended up being extremely popular to the people I knew, which is why I used an executioner-based hero for those. I've long-since lost all of those, we're talking early 2000s era. A much younger teen girl I knew online back in those days did once tell me that one of my stories gave that girl her first-ever orgasm of any kind in her life, which was honestly a huge thrill (age gap issues not-withstanding). All of these things went into the motivation to one day post ENF erotic stories online under throwaway names that could never be tracked back to me and then see if anyone online would enjoy them. Eventually I took the Executionus name as a steady account name and made writing here more of a hobby. Ironically I never posted any stories featuring the character Executionus since he kinda got left behind over time.

And another random fact about me I don't think I've ever mentioned before: Many years ago I accidentally made my future-wife fall in love with me by writing her a personalized story on the fly in a chat conversation when she was depressed over a breakup. I was just being me, maestro of naughtiness, but she grew feelings instantly and then hunted her prey. So one of my stories led to me getting married. And then we divorced last year because the woman grew into a petty entitled brat jealous of her own shadow where even most of our female friends took my side in the dispute, but that's not relevant now.

Long story short, I've been doing this sorta stuff for my whole life. Hell I use story prompts and situations as flirtation on dates. That being said, Hooked6 has still been posting stories on ENF boards a lot longer than I have lol.