Re: The Dancer, for Lady Lucia

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

*WHEN YOU READ THIS IMAGINE THE PERSON WHO SENT IT IS A NO LIFE DEADBEAT WHO'S PROBABLY HAIRY AND OVERWEIGHT AND RIDDEN WITH ACNE AND PROBABLY EATS PUPPIES AND KITTENS FOR BREAKFAST ON SUNDAYS AND WOULD PROBABLY T-BAG YOUR CORPSE IF THEY KILLED YOU IN CSGO.

I decided to post this here because it felt too intrusive to post it on the same thread as "The Dancer."

I have learned that I really don't care for psychological or manipulative tactics being in play when I'm trying to get off to an ENF story (Convincing MC to consume substances to impair their judgement, bribing, peer pressure, threats, etc.). In fact all it manages to do is upset me, especially when I really like the MC's personality. The story being in a heavily crowded setting, and not just among a small group or some friends amplifies it a significant degree as well. In this type of setting, the MC is being made vulnerable in all the wrong ways and I think that's what's turning me off to it. I really respect you as an author and the loads of effort and passion you put into your work, but for this story in particular, as well as "The Halloween Party," I think I'm just gonna stop checking the updates for the sake of not stressing myself out more than I already am by default. I want to reiterate, the story is not bad, it's phenomenal in fact, as your stories have always been. I'm just not the target audience for these tense stories where it feels like everything could go wrong for the MC at any moment, and their life is irreparably changed for the worse. I get that that exact tension is precisely what get's so many peoples motors going, but as someone whose eternally paranoid that my future wife or daughter is going to inevitably be sexually assaulted by the same means used in these stories, all that's being accomplished is increasing my already high risk for a stress induced heart attack.

Keep going strong, I'm still looking forward to the continuation of "The Disguise," and to see where "The Game" is heading. I hope I didn't discourage you, I'm just a single picky loser on the internet out of the few thousand people who have read your postings, so please don't take my opinion to heart. I really like quite a few of your stories, they've given me loads of inspiration over the past few months and I don't wanna be the reason that everyone who is enjoying these stories in particular, doesn't get to see any updates on them any more. I know I would be devastated if I were on the opposing side, and my favorite story stopped being updated because some guy who disagrees with me upset the author, demotivating them to a point where they no longer wanted to continue writing.

As an author, when you've written a lot of different stories and garner the attention of a large and varying audience, this kind of conflict of interest is inevitable and is of no fault of your own, as I'm sure you're already aware. Thanks for all the hard work you put into what is currently a profitless hobby. Again, I'm sorry if my input on your story upset you, it wasn't intended. For some reason I feel the need to end this post with "I love you, goodbye" so it will have a sense of closure, but you are not my mom so I guess I will just copy-paste a bad joke I found google.
What kind of bees make milk? Boo-bees
bare

Post by bare »

Same as above for not wanting to post in the story, but absolutely different view from above. I love this story! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for finally adding another chapter.