An ENF novel, Need ideas, WIP

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Pattareth

An ENF novel, Need ideas, WIP

Post by Pattareth »

So I'm kinda working on an ENF novel as my trial and error run for creative writing before I actually commit to writing the SFW action/adventure/mystery story I've been conceptualizing for years. I'm over 10k words into the novel at this point and that is only the first chapter of many. I'll be publishing it for free on one of these sites whenever I finally get around to finishing it (Likely on literotica) and was wondering if any of you creative minds out there that have no interest in writing a story yourself had any unique, realistic scenario ideas. I got like four unused ones so far (one or two scenarios will be used per chapter) and need another fourteen or so. Preferably no ideas driven by malicious intent, trying to keep it relatively innocent. It's has an air of romance to it so think of something along the lines of "a flirty tease going too far" or "wardrobe malfunction in front of crush," things of that nature, happy little accidents. Usually the only person seeing the MC naked will be the guy she doesn't know she wants to be with, and occasionally an uninterested third party. I don't mind utilizing mischievous friends or kids but that's as far as I'm willing to go. What I'm looking for is a creative approach to how the exposure takes place, something you've yet to see in the ENF stories you've read thus far, I can take care of the foreshadowing and setup and all the hard stuff. If you can think of something and care to share then it could save me from having to wait 3-6 months for inspiration to strike and I can get it done much sooner. Don't expect any sign of the story for a long while though, it took me a year to get done what I have (Novels are hard and I usually bounce between writing 500 words a day for a week and writing nothing for 4 months straight, also learning the principles of creative writing as I'm writing it, also life likes to put my creative endeavors on hold a lot), but if you do share an idea and it ends up making it into the story, I will be sure to site my reference and put a link to your profile at the end of the chapter it was used in, along with your original idea word for word.

Also my grammar isn't usually this bad haha. It just passed 6:00am and I haven't slept and I am very tired. I know as soon as I hit post I will remember something I forgot to mention or I will notice an obvious typo somewhere then I'll want to crawl into a corner and die. Anyways, your ideas would be appreciated!
Pattareth

Re: An ENF novel, Need ideas, WIP

Post by Pattareth »

I will not promise it will be a good novel, I can only promise that I will give it my best effort with the amount of experience I have.