bring back dark mode

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
computerphoto

bring back dark mode

Post by computerphoto »

please bring back dark mode, it was alot easier on the eyes and easier to read when this site had dark mode.
ely

Re: bring back dark mode

Post by ely »

I agree
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

As long as it’s optional, I’m fine with it. (I personally can’t use dark mode as I have a condition that means text must be darker than the background, not vice versa.)
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

the whole dark mode being removed (and other styles in general) is because I've had a bug that not even the big gurus on the PHP boards could figure out, so I unfortunately cannot bring back dark mode as an option, I basically have to set a "default" style and leave that as the reflected style for everyone.

Hopefully the next time I do some spring cleaning with the board (which might be soon), this issue will be resolved automatically.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Sorry if this is slightly off topic. Search for an extension for your browser called Dark Reader. It basically turns the entire web into dark mode.