Sites for Erotic Content

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
dublinjohn

Re: Sites for Erotic Content

Post by dublinjohn »

Humilatron wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:43 am I'd like to really use the discussion board part of these sites and for this one to compile a list pf great erotic sites similar to this one. They can have different niches such as specifically for ENF or ABDL or CFNM or they can be more broad with what they allow. I'll start with a list of some great ones:

http://asstr.org

Those are the ones I know off the too of my head. Feel free to reply with more.
either my country has blocked it or asstr.org is gone, its been down for a week here
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

It does indeed seem to be taken down or something. RIP Hooked6 Stories
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Reddit says that the problem with asstr is just a minor DNS issue (which should be a ridiculously easy fix for the site owner).

Here is a workaround to gain access to it again: http://mypenname3000.com/asstr-down-bec ... s-the-fix/
rdmuser

Post by rdmuser »

Executionus wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:50 am Reddit says that the problem with asstr is just a minor DNS issue (which should be a ridiculously easy fix for the site owner).

Here is a workaround to gain access to it again: http://mypenname3000.com/asstr-down-bec ... s-the-fix/
Coming from an IT background, ridiculously easy doesn't really cover it. It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to fix it, which considering the time that it has been down might not be the best look for the future of the site. The workaround posted is indeed safe and will work. My advice is go through your favorite stories and be sure to save a copy locally in case anything bad happens in the future. Either way it's not the first time asstr.org has ran into problems, the last time being if I'm not mistaken not being able to update pages (and that also took some time to fix), so there's hope that it's nothing major for the future...

I'd like to also add that the solution posted above doesn't completely cover everything regarding asstr.org, instead this should be it:

Code: Select all

64.71.155.222 www.asstr.org
64.71.155.222 asstr.org
64.71.155.222 sftp.asstr.org
64.71.155.222 status.asstr.org
For those that don't want to mess with the hosts files here are also 2 alternatives:
1) replacing asstr.org with asstr.net but your browser should give you a warning regarding certificates (again something the admins could easily fix...), but you can just proceed safely.

2) searching for the content you want on google and then clicking the downwards arrow next to the URL which will open up an option for a cached page.

All of these options have their pros and cons, but it's up to everyone to choose one. ;)