Anyone know this story? (CFNM)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
timmy409

Anyone know this story? (CFNM)

Post by timmy409 »

I remember reading a story of a woman who taught a swim team. Of course the males were naked and the girls in suits but the woman also taught drama and she had the students put on a play where several hundred came to see. Needless to say their were three males in the play and they were naked throughout the play and of course the none of the women were.

Later they had a party there was an after play party and the males went swimming naked when one of the girls started to take off her top but the instructor saw her and gave her an evil look which of course said females do NOT expose themselves in any way to males.

The instructor (coach) had no problem exposing males to hundreds of women but did not want a woman to expose her top

Do you know about this story and where I can find it? I love the way the female instructor indicated the girl better not take her top off although she made sure the males were naked with several hundred views mostly women and girls of course saw them.
AgnesLovesCFNM

Re: Anyone know this story? (CFNM)

Post by AgnesLovesCFNM »

Sorry, if I'm bumping an old post.

It sounds like the Rodney stories on Literotica by aaronburr.