Taking a break

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SDS

Taking a break

Post by SDS »

Just a heads up to all I'll be taking a break for a while ...

My capacity to write has been diminished due to IRL events. I've also bitten off more than I can chew with this site for now and feel an unreasonable amount of stress and expectation to finish certain stories! Most of this was put on by myself of course or things I agreed to it's just how my brain works.

*Lady Lucia* - Sorry won't be finishing the babysitting story... It's been a real writing block for me! My style and tastes have just shifted too much since I originally wrote this. Just found it too hard to work on! I tried and scrapped three draft versions but that’s all I can say.

*Summer Slam* - I've still got a month so I may get this wroked on but I will have to see how I feel in a few weeks.

Might drop in from time to time as a reader and will post the occasional story if I feel up to it.

With Love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

dublinjohn

Re: Taking a break

Post by dublinjohn »

Take care and return better than ever
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

SDS wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm Just a heads up to all I'll be taking a break for a while ...

My capacity to write has been diminished due to IRL events. I've also bitten off more than I can chew with this site for now and feel an unreasonable amount of stress and expectation to finish certain stories! Most of this was put on by myself of course or things I agreed to it's just how my brain works.
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here when I say I completely understand. When it starts to feel like homework, it's best to step back and take a breather until it feels like fun again. This isn't a 9-5 job, and nobody is relying on you to get anything done. So take some time for yourself. See how you feel in a week, or a month. Post what you want when you're ready and know that for every "Please return to X project" there's going to be multiples more enjoying whatever you post on your terms (I've learned there's an audience for all kinds of stuff here).

And obviously, IRL events are often unexpected and it really can take some time to find your way back into the writing groove when you step out for a while for real world events. It's great that you've made that decision and are looking after yourself in that respect by making it official with a post.

Thanks for letting us know.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

i hope your IRL stuff turns out ok. i wish you the best.