Looking for someone to collab with (ENF)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
jastes22

Looking for someone to collab with (ENF)

Post by jastes22 »

I've got an idea for a different type of story. There are these site with "forum stories" Basically, me and one other person go back-and-forth writing sections of a story, but we each only write from the perspective of "our" character. This makes it easier to flesh out the character more since you're only focused on that one character, and it allows for some fun spontaneity because you don't know what the other person might do. It could be a story where a boy, written by one person, is tormenting a girl, written by another person. It could be a story of two girls being tormented and what's going on from their perspective, or from the perspectives of two guys doing the tormenting. I think it could be a really interesting experience doing it on a site like this

It would kind of go like this:

Writer 1: Donna did this

Writer 2: Because of what Donna did, Sharon felt this and did this.

(Back to Writer 1): In response, Donna did this.

And so on...

I don't have a particular scenario in mind, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something like this with me and/or have their own idea for a scenario.
NudeBaG

Re: Looking for someone to collab with (ENF)

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m definitely interested.
What scenario did you have in mind?
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

I don't have anything in particular in mind. Anything you've been thinking of doing?
QuietCustom

Post by QuietCustom »

A collaborative story with multiple authors where everyone controls one character could be fun.

If keeping to one-on-one, a back-and-forth series of revenge pranks where each attempt one-ups the previous one seems like the go-to option. Author A sets up the prank with the understanding Author B must fall victim to it, with a little flexibility in terms of execution. Both authors should be clear about their limits though. Some of these stories go harder than others.
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Generally what ends up happening is a play-by-play in a single scene, like dialogue and some actions. A bunch of pranks wouldn't work out super well with this kind of format since those are all scenes in and of themselves, but could if you and a partner were in a story for the long haul.
QuietCustom

Post by QuietCustom »

Ah, I see. Apologies. I misunderstood what you wanted to set up.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

ive done something like this before. i'd be down to give it a try
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Great! Do you have a idea of what you'd like to do? Two guys tormenting a girl (or a group of girls) would probably be easiest, but we could try a different combination. We would both write from the perspective of one of the guys.