My fiance has an embarrassment fetish - how can I support it without one of us getting arrested?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
CanterburyScales

My fiance has an embarrassment fetish - how can I support it without one of us getting arrested?

Post by CanterburyScales »

My fiance (26m) wants me to embarrass him, a lot like the stories on this forum. As an example he wants me to steal his swimsuit at the beach and run off with it, forcing him to run out of the water naked in front of everyone. We're both worried though that we'll get into actual legal trouble for this. Does anyone have real life experience with acting out these fetishes?
Executionus

Re: My fiance has an embarrassment fetish - how can I support it without one of us getting arrested?

Post by Executionus »

It is much more difficult to get away with male public nudity than it is female, so your options are going to be extremely limited. It's just plain not going to be a good idea to expose him to strangers under any circumstances, especially any location were under-18s might be located. They put guys on the sex offender list for just peeing outside these days.

My advise is to create situations where he can be embarrassed in front of your female friends, such as tying him naked to the bed and inviting the girls over to see him. You could even add some shock element to that by not telling him that you were doing it until the girls walked in on him.

There is also the possibility of using outdoor nudity in safe locations where he's unlikely to get caught, such as a nature trail.
Drax6119

Re: My fiance has an embarrassment fetish - how can I support it without one of us getting arrested?

Post by Drax6119 »

You can rig a bet so he loses, and his forfeit is to be a naked server at an all-girls party you’re going to throw. Bonus will be telling the girls to please touch, ensuring he’s hard the whole time.