MEGA link

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
BeardedPigeon

MEGA link

Post by BeardedPigeon »

There used to be a MEGA link of all the old archives (IO and the pink letter one), but i can't find it anymore. Does anyone have the link?
Executionus

Re: MEGA link

Post by Executionus »

I don't have the IO board, but I have the links for the two Dan boards in pdf format in my signature. I haven't ever seen an archive for the IO board before, and that sucker would be ginormous.
BeardedPigeon

Post by BeardedPigeon »

I'm sure there was a link in the archives, but maybe it was deleted or I simply can't find it. it was a MEGA link, but that's all I can remember. Thank you though.
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

BeardedPigeon

Post by BeardedPigeon »

Yes. Thank you :D
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Well that's awesome! I have now added that link to my signature. That archive seems to be far superior to the ones I had, and it has ALL of the boards. There's surely a ton of lost stories on there. I'm also happy that it's sorted by author.

So yes, ChubbyChaser73, you win the day. Although had I paid more attention to Blondie's site I may have noticed that link myself. Oh well.