How do you make it happen?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Namb

How do you make it happen?

Post by Namb »

For authors, how do you make it happen? For readers, how do you like to see it happen?

Do you just have someone walk up to another person and pants them? Is the person random or targeted? How much planning goes into the event?

Do you use some sort of blackmail? One of the most used plots in the CFNM genre is boy is masturbating, girl catches him, gets picture.

Do you use some sort of trickery? One way is "We will turn off the lights and everyone will strip and then we'll turn them back on." One side doesn't.

Bets or dares?

Do you depend on serendipity. Catching the other side skinny dipping, or losing one's bathing suit in the ocean.

How about exhibitionism. Exposing one's self or "allowing" one's self to be caught naked.

Any other methods?
Executionus

Re: How do you make it happen?

Post by Executionus »

I've done pretty-much all of those, as well as other plots like catfights and spying. Often I'll have somebody's arousal level cloud their judgement and weaken their modesty, or I'll have the person doing the stripping get so horny that they lose any real sense of mercy towards the person they are stripping.

My most commonly-used signature is people being restrained and helpless for their stripping, with the stripped person usually extremely nervous and unwilling while often begging for mercy. I enjoy intense bursts of overwhelming embarrassment and shyness and lose interest some when the shock dies down. I've compared my style to a snuff story before, with the victim feeling as if their impending nudity was as bad as death itself and reacting accordingly.
doctortub

Post by doctortub »

My personal favorite method to both read and write about is medical. The person being stripped doesn't have a choice, but at the same time they're not being forced in an aggressive way, it's totally casual and socially acceptable for the nurse/doctor to order someone to strip.
Namb

Post by Namb »

I've had two female doctors in my time.

The only problem I had with one of them is that she looked like she was 15 years old.

According to state law if a doctor is examining a patient of the opposite sex, a witness must be present for minors. Some doctors extend this to all their patients. So for one of the doctors, I had a female nurse present as well.

I joked with one of them as she was giving me my prostate exam. "One of the advantages of having a female doctor is that their fingers are generally skinner than male doctors." She replied, 'The same is true for dentists." I told her, "I'm going to have to get these two images further apart in my mind before lunch."

So medical CFNM isn't a thing for me. I figure if my doctors don't know what boys look like then I have a bigger problem than just being naked before them.

BTW: Most of my dentists have been female and I have yet to see a dental assistant who was not a woman.
QuietCustom

Post by QuietCustom »

I tend to prefer it when the protagonist is complicit in their nudity: the nervous exhibitionist who bites off more than they can chew, or the secretly submissive type who's always looking for plausible deniability. I also like the adventurous nudist, who's confident and unashamed and happy to be seen.

When the protagonist is a victim of circumstance, however, I enjoy seeing haughty characters get their due, shy characters blossoming into exhibitionists, and the comedic misfortunes of characters who just can't seem to catch a break, the universe itself conspiring to strip and keep them naked.
doctortub

Post by doctortub »

Namb wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:34 am I figure if my doctors don't know what boys look like then I have a bigger problem than just being naked before them.
That's why the best medical enm stories find a way to get a sister/crush/female friend in the exam room too. You get the best of both worlds with that.

Like the story I just posted here a few days ago is about a boy getting examined by a nurse after he gets hit in the balls during a baseball game, but the real focus of the story is on the nurse's daughter (a girl on the team he has a crush on) getting to watch it happen.
josh

Post by josh »

It 100% depends on the story. Sometimes it's fun to have a random innocent girl end up naked because it's extra humiliating if they did nothing wrong to deserve it. Other times it's fun to have a mean character who gets what they deserve. Or have the mean character exert their power by stripping someone else.
Check out my Story Archive!