From Literature to ENF Comics!

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
jesssummers

From Literature to ENF Comics!

Post by jesssummers »

Hey all! I've been using this board since about 2006, and wrote a couple stories on the old Dreambook board before it got shut down (the ones written by "lisaaaaaa" were me!) but I've since moved from stories to comics and thought I'd share mine! I have about 50 or 60 posts I've made over the years on my deviant art page, and since any and all things ENF are hard to come by, I figured I'd share my work with the best board for ENF literature :)

My DeviantArt page is JessSummers if anyone is interested!

Also, if anyone has a great story idea, I love making images to match the "best parts" of the story :P
SDS

Re: From Literature to ENF Comics!

Post by SDS »

jesssummers wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:56 am Hey all! I've been using this board since about 2006, and wrote a couple stories on the old Dreambook board before it got shut down (the ones written by "lisaaaaaa" were me!) but I've since moved from stories to comics and thought I'd share mine! I have about 50 or 60 posts I've made over the years on my deviant art page, and since any and all things ENF are hard to come by, I figured I'd share my work with the best board for ENF literature :)

My DeviantArt page is JessSummers if anyone is interested!

Also, if anyone has a great story idea, I love making images to match the "best parts" of the story :P
Some very fun comics great work. I don't rember reading your stories but... thats probably just becuase I'm rubish with author names! If you still have them you should post them in the archives.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah these are pretty interesting. I definitely got a kick out of the girl trapped in a tire!
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

jesssummers wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:56 am Also, if anyone has a great story idea, I love making images to match the "best parts" of the story :P
I think it would be funny to see Extreme Therapy illustrated. It certainly fits in with the deviant part. 😂

viewtopic.php?t=1955