Let's talk about clothes.

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
MelissaWrites

Let's talk about clothes.

Post by MelissaWrites »

Does the clothes and underwear the girl is wearing at the start help set the mood? Or is it a race to get her naked?

Also I've been thinking more about EUF scenarios, like a shy girl being forced to wear a skimpy bikini. Or maybe a shy girlfriend gets tricked into wearing lingerie for her boyfriend but he has to leave for work and she gets locked out in it. šŸ™ˆ
SDS

Re: Let's talk about clothes.

Post by SDS »

I love the build up to a good stripping layer by layer and am always sad when authors neglect to even describe the underwear.

Honestly I love EUF stories just as much as full nudity especially when their choice of underwear is extra embarrassing or childish!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

MelissaWrites

Post by MelissaWrites »

Childish underwear! I forgot about those!

I imagine a girl trying to dress more adult like around her peers, but when she loses her dress she is left in a pair of cotton panties with a disney princess printed across her butt. And maybe a training bra to complete the embarrassing ensemble.

Or

Her mother gets her a children's one piece, leotard, swimsuit. again Disney themed, even though she just turned 17 and all the other girls are wearing bikinis. For a girl with a small figure that would probably be just as embarrassing.
Darky

Post by Darky »

I guess clothing and underwear does set the mood. I think if it is a get the clothes off and run isnā€™t any fun. The longer a girl takes to strip to more humiliated she can be or become.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

I fully agree with everyone that describing the protagonistā€™s choice of underwear absolutely helps set the mood. I agree with SDS that EUF, when done well, can be just as enjoyable and humiliating as ENF scenarios.

I especially enjoy EUF scenarios when girls are exposed for wearing underwear that would be considered embarrassing or surprising for that particular female. Common EUF tropes already mentioned are the childish ā€˜Disney Princessā€™ panties or the shockingly raunchy lingerie worn by a normally conservative dressing female. In fiction writing, I think leaning into the femaleā€™s choice in underwear builds the mood, especially when that choice enlightens the reader to certain character traits the protagonist would rather keep a secret. Like if the female characterā€™s mother still makes her dress a certain way, or if the character wears certain training bras or shape wear due to a perceived hidden bodily flaw, or if the character has been particularly busy recently and had to resort to wearing an older pair of underwear that she would normally NEVER otherwise wear.

To me, describing the female characterā€™s choice in underwear is important because, in most circumstances, it is 100% their choice what they wear. They chose to wear those panties, so they must deal with the consequences when they are exposed. Other common ENF tropes, like small breasts, large labia, and flat asses, cannot be controlled by the protagonist. However, her style of underwear is (normally) within her control. I think EUF/ENF writers leave potential embarrassment ā€˜on the tableā€™ when they do not describe the underwear of their female characters because the style of underwear the character is wearing often says something interesting about the character.

And, in general, I prefer when the humiliation is more drawn out versus just straight to the nudity.
MelissaWrites

Post by MelissaWrites »

I agree! The underwear phase of any ENF story can be just as exciting. It prolongs the experience and by their own design certain types of underwear are just more embarrassing.
-granny panties
-cartoon print
-thongs, or too sexy for the occasion undies
-push up bras ect.

Then you have the outerwear, "a conservative girl wears a miniskirt for the first time", her embarrassment can be written by how she is constantly tugging down at the tiny skirt, or adjusting herself in her seat.

White clothing that becomes transparent when wet is another good example, even if it's just the underwear underneath the white clothes that becomes visible, it adds stages to the girls inevitable full reveal.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

This topic has been explored on this board before, but never fully answered or parsed out. I know it is certainly situational, and depends on the girl and the exposure, but Iā€™d be interested in figuring out a ranking of the most humiliating/ embarrassing panties. Granny panties, cartoon panties, stuffed bras, and inappropriate lingerie are all certainly embarrassing, but are some more embarrassing than the other? What would we consider to be the absolute worst panties imaginable for a female to be caught wearing?

Iā€™d be interested in seeing something like a ā€œwould you rather pollā€ between different panties.

Would you rather be caught wearing
(i) childish Disney Princess panties, or;
(ii) well worn granny panties with old embarrassing stains, or;
(iii) a bright red thong that read ā€œCUM DUMPSTERā€ or ā€œFREE USE WHOREā€ across the crotch?

I feel like all three could be equally embarrassing in certain situations. Maybe a Choose Your Own Adventure story is in order where the female protagonist is given difficult choices like the one above and users can vote to decide which pair our poor heroine is forced to grab.

Which pair would you grab if you were naked and a group of boys were about to find you? Or would you discard all three and stay naked ha ha!
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

SDS wrote: ā†‘Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:45 pm I love the build up to a good stripping layer by layer and am always sad when authors neglect to even describe the underwear.

Honestly I love EUF stories just as much as full nudity especially when their choice of underwear is extra embarrassing or childish!
Absolutely agree with you SDSā€”both the disappointment when authors donā€™t describe underwear or race through the stripping so fast theres no time to even mention it, and the embarrassment at wearing underwear that is very childish.

My personal preference however, is for boy humiliation, I guess you would call it EUM?

If a boy, particularly a teenage schoolboy is stripped / pantsed / wedgied and he is found to be wearing not cool boxers like the rest of his peers but super embarrassing cartoon pattern ā€˜little boyā€™ briefsā€”there are few things in this world that could be more humiliating for him.

I just live for those stories!!
Darky

Post by Darky »

But Melissa what is your opinion in this? What do you like?
MelissaWrites

Post by MelissaWrites »

Darky wrote: ā†‘Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:33 am But Melissa what is your opinion in this? What do you like?
I love when a girl in the story is wearing underwear that add to the embarrassment, I don't want to skip over that vital part of the stripping process šŸ˜…

My two favorites are childish underwear, like a cool teen girl or young adult woman who are trying to be taken seriously are caught wearing "little girls" panties.

The second is when a girl is caught wearing underwear that are too sexy for the situation. Lingerie or something sheer, lacy, you know something that over sexualizes her.
She wore the sexy stuff for herself or a partners eyes only. šŸ™ˆ