My next story?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
ratios

My next story?

Post by ratios »

My first story here, Becca Takes Her Hands Off The Wheel is almost complete. I'm guessing I have 1 to 2 parts to go and will have it done by the end of May. There will be a lot of space left for sequels, and I will probably revisit the storyline in the future, but I've been focusing on this story for 40k words and 2.5 months and I need to feed the ADD goblin in my brain and touch something different before I explode.

That being said, I'm thinking about rebooting my Perversion Therapy series from over on Lit in the same '3k words at a time' manner here. I wrote the first two chapters (~16k words) for that series back in 2020 less than a year after I started writing and lost the nerve to continue it at the time because I didn't feel that I could live up to the appreciation it received from readers with the skills I had at the time. The already published sections will get integrated into a less repetitive story arc.

The decision to make that series my next project raises a question, however:
Should Perversion Therapy be the story of a helpful therapist using unorthodox means to help the protagonist unlock her inner power by discovering that sex is not the enemy, or should it be the story of an evil therapist perverting the protagonist by using psychological techniques to induce submissiveness and nymphomania?

Either way, there will be a lot of reluctant nudity, but the fate of the main character is at stake and I would love feedback on-
A) which direction I should go
B) anything that readers would like to see in the story
Last edited by ratios on Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay respectful, always obtain consent, and thank you for reading!
Executionus

Re: My next story?

Post by Executionus »

Both story styles would work well in this situation probably. My suggestion, though, is to go with the evil horny therapist. My experience with this community and reading what they like and don't like has led to certain observations, and one of them is that the fan base REALLY loves a power imbalance situation where one person is controlling another and humiliating them for a sexual thrill. Pranks/blackmail/tricking people is very popular and used to be the primary focus of the Dan boards back in the day. It would probably be less popular among the members here if the story was more tame and uplifting for her as opposed to the entire thing being a guy taking advantage of her trusting him too much.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

ratios wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:27 am
Should Perversion Therapy be the story of a helpful therapist using unorthodox means to help the protagonist unlock her inner power by discovering that sex is not the enemy, or should it be the story of an evil therapist perverting the protagonist by using psychological techniques to induce submissiveness and nymphomania?
I just saw this. It feels similar to what I am currently writing as the sequel to Extreme Therapy.

I wouldn't want to answer what other readers want to see from a story, but I think that you are proposing a false choice. Even if the therapist has the best 'intentions', they could still be the antagonist to the main character. The therapist is trying to help their patient grow out of her comfort zone. Nobody likes being forced to grow, so the has to make a decision, is not growing put me in a worse situation than what the therapist is asking me to do?

On this model, you can be as sadistic as you want, and the audience will be able to sympathize with both the victim (main character) and her helpful abuser.
ratios

Post by ratios »

As it turns out, more people have reached out complimenting the first Becca chapter and asking for followup there than have engaged on all of my previous stories combined in the three and a half years I've been publishing. Because of this, I've been stockpiling ideas and thinking about the world constantly, so I think I am calling an audible from Perversion Therapy and focusing on Becca Chapter 2 for now. Expect parts of that coming here Soon (TM).
Stay respectful, always obtain consent, and thank you for reading!
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Yeah, both Perversion Therapy and Becca Obeys are really good, and yeah I can't wait to see how much of her clothes Becca loses lol. As for Perversion Therapy, it going to be interesting how far the doctor takes it with her. There is another story on Literotica where the person in the story keeps losing clothes and is giving up control, it's called Beth's Disgrace by Drazenpet23.
Steven52

Post by Steven52 »

Hello,

It's a tough call, but why not combine the two ideas to create a more complex and nuanced story, exploring the protagonist's dilemmas with his therapist's methods while evolving into the discovery of his inner power and sexuality? Readers might enjoy a story that blends elements of benevolence and perversion, creating an intriguing and captivating narrative arc.
berlin

Post by berlin »

ratios wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:27 am My first story here, Becca Takes Her Hands Off The Wheel is almost complete. I'm guessing I have 1 to 2 parts to go and will have it done by the end of May. There will be a lot of space left for sequels, and I will probably revisit the storyline in the future, but I've been focusing on this story for 40k words and 2.5 months and I need to feed the ADD goblin in my brain and touch something different before I explode.

That being said, I'm thinking about rebooting my Perversion Therapy series from over on Lit in the same '3k words at a time' manner here. I wrote the first two chapters (~16k words) for that series back in 2020 less than a year after I started writing and lost the nerve to continue it at the time because I didn't feel that I could live up to the appreciation it received from readers with the skills I had at the time. The already published sections will get integrated into a less repetitive story arc.

Either way, there will be a lot of reluctant nudity, but the fate of the main character is at stake and I would love feedback on-
A) which direction I should go
B) anything that readers would like to see in the story
curious to check it and know how it works
izzytgirl

Post by izzytgirl »

What happened? I wanted to revisit Becca's story but cannot find it anymore. I made an account exclusively to ask this question, this story was so good!
Hey, sorry but the author requested I delete the story off of the forums.