How do people feel about mixed story material?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Fred Key

How do people feel about mixed story material?

Post by Fred Key »

So I’ve lurked here for a while, but my own writing has always been less pure ENF and more mixed with wedgie and spanking content. I don’t think that’s a problem here, but before I post a favorite piece in the fiction section, I wanted to get a little bit of public opinion on pieces that cross fetish boundaries. I’m probably being overcautious because I think I’ve seen plenty of spanking here, but still. How do people feel about that type of story?
Executionus

Re: How do people feel about mixed story material?

Post by Executionus »

We have a ton of spanking content here, and a little bit of wedgie stuff. We also have lots of other mixed fetish content such as bondage, tickling, diapers, ageplay, dom/sub antics, edging, and even a little bit of gay panic content.

Everyone has different selections that interest them and you can find an audience with just about anything as long as the story is good.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

While wedgie's and Spanking arn't fully to my tastes, I can put up with a bit for a good well written story, I imagine most people are the same.
mars357

Post by mars357 »

Fred Key wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:25 am So I’ve lurked here for a while, but my own writing has always been less pure ENF and more mixed with wedgie and spanking content. I don’t think that’s a problem here, but before I post a favorite piece in the fiction section, I wanted to get a little bit of public opinion on pieces that cross fetish boundaries. I’m probably being overcautious because I think I’ve seen plenty of spanking here, but still. How do people feel about that type of story?
I for one love more kinks involved and would eagerly read a story with spanking content and other bits of bullying and humiliation, wedgies included!
A kinky, pervy dreamer who occasionally feels creative. I love and appreciate comments and encouragement and I'm also open to suggestions!
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

When I read the title of this thread, I thought about mixing ENF and ENM material. I remembered a story I read and enjoyed more than a decade ago. It was about a pair of cousins (male and female) visiting an older female cousin whose friends decided to 'play' with the two visiting cousins. There was plenty of nudity of the two victims along with them tickling, spanking each other and ending with masturbating in front of the friends. For this board, the last paragraph of that story might be inappropriate, but the rest would probably have had a few readers.

/Phil