TheBlushingPrincess Story Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
TheBlushingPrincess

TheBlushingPrincess Story Archive

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my story archive!
Happy reading. Oh, and I love comments and story suggestions!

-TheBlushingPrincess

Kelly and Mike's Naked Adventures (ENF/ENM)
This exhilarating series presents vignettes and stories in which Kelly and Mike get naked, strip and tease each other, and even subject each other to erotic torture.

The Hypnotist (ENM)
Alicia and her friend Matt see a performance by a hypnotist comedian. This inspires Alicia to try her own hand at a little hypnotism. But is Matt faking or not? Alicia isn't sure, but she is determined to find out... and she'll do whatever it takes!

The Tennis Match (ENF)
Kelly loses the tennis match to Mike, and now it's time to pay the price.

Caught! (ENM)
A boy is caught by his crush while jerking off.

Mike Gets Force-Stripped and Thoroughly Humiliated (ENM)
Mike makes the mistake of confessing to his two friends that he is insecure about the size of his penis. With the assistance of his crush, they attempt to cure him of his shyness and insecurity. It doesn't work.

A Rough Night for Mike (ENM)
After inadvertently insulting the beautiful hostess during a college party, Mike pays a dear price.

Jason Stripped Naked by Three Girls in His Class (ENM)
As a school project, Jason needs to make dinner with his crush and her two hot friends. This is a collaborative, back-and-forth POV story with NudeBaG. The female POV is by me and the male POV is by NudeBaG.

Casey and the Carwash (ENF)
Gorgeous and popular Casey foolishly agrees to wash her nerdy friend's car.

Stripped, Tied Up, and Tickled (ENF)
Kaylie agrees to let her friend Scott tie her up and tickle her. It doesn’t go exactly as she had imagined.

Kaylie's Birthday Revenge (ENM)
Kaylie gets revenge on her now-boyfriend Scott for having pushed her boundaries in the Stripped, Tied Up, and Tickled story above.

The Boys in Cabin 12 Are Going to Pay (ENF)
The girls are intent on getting revenge on the boys for having stolen their clothes at the beach. But in a horrible twist of fate, the girls' elaborate scheme doesn’t quite go as planned.

Cindy Makes a Splash With the Boys! (ENF)
In an attempt to impress a boy, Cindy jumps from the high dive. And yes, her wish is granted. He is more than impressed.

Jonathan’s Initiation (ENM)
Jonathan had been smitten with Carrie since the sixth grade. But after she almost catches him naked at camp, she is intent on seeing it through.

Tales From the Spank Bank: My ENF Fantasies (ENF/ENM)
In this series, I share some of my own fantasies in story form. Some of them are based on actual events with actual people I knew during college and in the few years after.

How I Stripped the Basketball Team (ENM)
It begins as a typical teenage desire to see some naked boys. But as Courtney and Brooke pursue their goal, they find themselves descending much lower than originally anticipated.

Worst Babysitting Job Ever (ENF)
While baby sitting for two younger girls, 19-year-old Katie finds herself in a dilly of a pickle.

Kelsie and Hunter: Naked Again! (ENF/ENM)
Kelsie and Hunter are best friends but a couple of twists of fate have them both baring all!

So Many Boys, So Little Time: True Confessions of an Ultrasound Technician (ENM)
Riley is no ordinary ultrasound technician. In this story, she describes in great detail the tactics she uses (along with her all-female staff) to inflict maximum humiliation on her high-school athlete male patients.
Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:10 am, edited 17 times in total.
Visit my Complete Story Archive!
Watch as Kelly and Mike torment each other.
Take a sneak peek inside my Spank Bank.
Executionus

Re: TheBlushingPrincess Story Archive

Post by Executionus »

This will sound random, but I just wanted to compliment that this is the best formatted archive I have ever seen on any of these boards.
Freqtest

Post by Freqtest »

I love your stories!!!
These are all really great
Freqtest

Post by Freqtest »

Any chance you’d ever write a voodoo doll story? I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of trying to resist an orgasm in public while a group of giggling torturers keep secretly play with a doll.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Freqtest wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:43 pm Any chance you’d ever write a voodoo doll story? I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of trying to resist an orgasm in public while a group of giggling torturers keep secretly play with a doll.
So it's not from TBP, but NudeBaG's Magic story is precisely what you just described. You should check it out.
Freqtest

Post by Freqtest »

It’s a good one, but definitely skewed a little away from my tastes. I also like TBP’s writing style a lot more. :)

But I appreciate the rec and welcome more :D
TheBlushingPrincess

Freqtest wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:43 pm Any chance you’d ever write a voodoo doll story? I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of trying to resist an orgasm in public while a group of giggling torturers keep secretly play with a doll.
Just curious... Voodoo doll story with male or female victim? Or both? :twisted:
Freqtest

Post by Freqtest »

I'm a fan of both!

I'm also a fan of "unintentional" teasing, or even teasing that's 100% on purpose but they play it off as accidental or unintentional.

I have a bunch of fun ideas.

* A voodoo spell cast on a bottle, and no one realizes that as long as the cap is on, then it's not going to be able to actually 'unload' its contents.
* The above bottle gets misplaced or dropped in a washing machine.'
* A cheerleading routine while someone in the stands is getting their revenge
* Maybe the boy takes the poor girl to the hospital to describe her "problem" and teases her from the waiting room while she's explaining the problem.
* Gradually cutting the clothes on the doll and seeing the real life clothes getting less and less sufficient

I just wish I could write something that turns myself on, but when I write, I get all cerebral and can't enjoy it!
TheBlushingPrincess

Freqtest wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:24 am I'm a fan of both!

I'm also a fan of "unintentional" teasing, or even teasing that's 100% on purpose but they play it off as accidental or unintentional.

I have a bunch of fun ideas.

* A voodoo spell cast on a bottle, and no one realizes that as long as the cap is on, then it's not going to be able to actually 'unload' its contents.
* The above bottle gets misplaced or dropped in a washing machine.'
* A cheerleading routine while someone in the stands is getting their revenge
* Maybe the boy takes the poor girl to the hospital to describe her "problem" and teases her from the waiting room while she's explaining the problem.
* Gradually cutting the clothes on the doll and seeing the real life clothes getting less and less sufficient

I just wish I could write something that turns myself on, but when I write, I get all cerebral and can't enjoy it!
Those are fun ideas. There's an old movie from the 1980s about a teen girl who has a voodoo doll. In once scene, she starts to take its clothes off causing her male teacher to start to undress in front of the class. She gets him down to his underwear before the principal walks in.

I like your cheerleading story idea!